Accountancy Forum

Full Version: I am a CISA - What's my worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I have cleared CISA Dec 2008 Exam.I have 1.5 yr experience of working as a software engineer and have a Bachelor's in computer Science.I'm currently being paid 30k.just wanna know what my chances are in one of the big 4s and how much can I get if I join their business and information risk services department.

I want to move from software development so what career path would u guys suggest?
Guys !!!....need a little help and guidance.
Dear wickedweapon

you have a bright future in the field of Information System Audit. Get the some experience of IS Audit. Some days before I saw many posts of IS Auditors in Telenor.

Regards

Awais

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />Dear wickedweapon

you have a bright future in the field of Information System Audit. Get the some experience of IS Audit. Some days before I saw many posts of IS Auditors in Telenor.

Regards

Awais

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hi Awais,
Thanks a lot for ur reply..u have certainly boosted my morale....will try my luck at Telenor.If you come across any jobs in IS Audit please let me know.