Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA Old Students
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am a old student and has done articleship from FRRM in 1997.

Only passed CA - group I at that time.

Can someone guide me now what to do to cleared atleast up to Module D.

Doing job in a consulatancy firm[8)]
Dear mabbasi

If you have some energy, time for study and money, I would suggest for ACCA that you can do at your own pace and on paper to paper basis i.e. little by little. This way your journey would be little longer, but eventually you would be a designated accountant one day. You already have experience, all you need is qualification after your name. In my opinion, one complete qualification is more better than partly completed one. Just my two cents...

Regards
Dear Boy,

it would not be possible now as I already have invested so much in CA , both in financial and mental terms that even can't think of anything else.

What I want is that an easy way to pass upto Module D in my shopt span of time i.e 2-3 hrs a day after job.

Thans a lot[8)]
Contact Mr. Aqeel Farooqi, Manager Examination or Mr. Masood Akhtar, Director Exam (021-9251634) or Noor Ali (021-9251642). Give your old FNR and they will give you your new CRN with new roll no. Pay all your unpaid annual subscription etc.
And you know the rest.