Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Real Taliban Vs Fake Taliban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Before Reading links that are identified below. It is inevitable for the readers to clear the distinction between Real Taliban and Fake Taliban. First of all, it is necessary to told you that Afghan Taliban the real Taliban of Mullah Muhammad Omer are pro-Pakistani elements and they are true friends of Pakistan. Taliban government in Afghanistan was the only government in Afghanistan that was the pro-Pakistan and anti-Indian regime in Afghanistan. You can disagree with Taliban's extreme Islamic interpretations but they have never been a security threat to Pakistan. Taliban have flushed the opium trade from Afghanistan. They restored law and order situation in Afghanistan after withdrawal of soviet forces from Afghanistan. They flushed warlordism from Afghanistan.

In Pakistan majority of the militants are pro-Pakistani patriotic Mujahedeen like groups of Mullah Nazir from north Waziristan, Hafiz Gul Bahadur from south Waziristan, Haji Namdar from Khyber agency, Shah Khalid from Mehmad agency, all militant wings of Kurram agency and Cmdr. Naik Muhammad from south Waziristan. All of these groups are loyal to Mullah Omer and Pakistan. However, with these majority of patriotic militants there are some handpicked of foreign agents posing as Taliban, these foreign agents have been heavily infiltrated in the groups of Baitullah mehsod and mullah fazlullah. They are working for Indian RAW, German BND, Israeli Mossad and American CIA. Most of the arrested militants from SAWAT and BAJOUR confessed that they were working for Indian RAW. Some of the killed militants were non-circumcised. Militants of SAWAT and BAJOUR are using equipments that are far superior to the equipments of Pakistan Army. Equipments used in illegal FM radio channels are all belong to indian factories. RDX used in marriot hotel attacks was handedover to terrorists by Indian RAW official from Afghanistan's Sarobi cell(aka safe house of RAW).

http//thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/02/16/can_the_intel_community_defuse_india_pakistan_tensions

http//www.dawn.com/2008/08/26/nat9.htm

Hmmmm
Amir,

I hope you will soon change your conclusion.

The meaning of this sentence is deep.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Why?
) I smell a fight coming this way.
Just felt it Amir. Let's see.

Shahbaz your prediction is wrong.

Regards
Wait n see kamran bhai.
Shahbaz are you Najoomi?
No, not at all. But I know you guys for some years in this forum. [d]
Ohh I see. So you may be UNO's observer? You know what we do with people like John Solecki and Moosa Khan? Be careful.
I piss on UNO. I think this answers your first question. Secondly, I don't need to worry about the 2 individuals you just mentioned. You can do what ever you want to do with them. Why should I be careful?
Shahbaz, I was kidding dude. So, you don't have a washroom? Or you take UNO there? Great job if you do the later!

Regards,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Shahbaz, I was kidding dude. So, you don't have a washroom? Or you take UNO there? Great job if you do the later!

Regards,
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

LOL[D][D][D]
Only peeing will not serve the cause. We need to do some more. You know "DO MORE" LOLZ
@Kami Bhai
Well I have named my washroom as 'UNO'. Planning to change it to White House or Israel. [Wink] [D]

@Amir Bhai
Well to do more we need to eat more. You know why. [D]
Pages: 1 2