Accountancy Forum

Full Version: UAE - Market Situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
<font color="blue"><b>We requested our members to not engage in verbal battles in our previous message, however we see that this has not happened.

mroneflower
We have means to determine the identities of our members and we will take appropriate action if we find out that someone is using multiple IDs. Kindly do not advise us on what to do. In addition, do not throw baseless allegations against any member.

rabia-k
Posting personal information about any person (which may or may not be correct) without their express permission is a severe violation of somebody's privacy and we will not allow any such behavior on this forum. Kindly also avoid posting abusive language against any member.

This is an OFFICIAL WARNING (first and last) to both mroneflower and rabia-k. Further continuation of such acts will bring an instant ban.

We again request our members to to maintain a civil and professional behavior on this forum.</b></font id="blue">
Dear Admin

With all of your due respect, can I kindly ask, with your kind premission, that who is using abusive language here, who asked for my complete and full ID, who is spreading remours about me and what coul be reason for asking my full and complete ID.

Thanks for advising me that you will ban people with multiple IDS.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />mr khalid how r u? hope ure doing f9. so r u done with impressing " little white chicks" in ure neighbourhood and office?

what a moron u r, scared of giving out ure name . tell us what u r. r u an ACCA member? ACCA affiliate? an ACCA dropout or a failed ICAP(CA) story. u r guiding people on this website about ACCA and ICAEW so we have a right to know what qualification (if any ) u hold.

we know Toronto Boy is a CPA, Pracs an ACCA and CA and Kamran a CA. SO WHAT R U?

seeing the way u point fingers at another qualification i was compelled to search u in the ACCA directory of members and affiliates.

mind it, i didnt waste my time seaching for u on that bull **** shadi website, i simply typed ure name on google, and it came up. that person is surely u. or what a coincidence that person is also named khalid sipra, holds and MA and ACCA from pakistan. !!! great similarity, u used to address uresilf as an MA and ACCA on this website too earlier.

i luv ure reactions . u always look like this "little bunny" on fire!!
i do wish to have the knowledge that Mr Kamran has someday, however there is a lot of time left.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Admin

After your post rabia-k suddendly appeared and edited her post, you can see the validity of original post. Still in above post abusive language has been used like <b>so r u done with impressing " little white chicks" in ure neighbourhood</b> <b>and</b> <b>office</b> she further said <b>bull **** shadi website</b>

in above rabia-k claimed on shaadi site its surely me by saying <b>mind it, i didnt waste my time seaching for u on that bull **** shadi website, i simply typed ure name on google, and it came up. that person is surely u. </b>

In this post she also asked for my full and complete ID by saying <b>what a moron u r, scared of giving out ure name.</b> I dont know what she was going to do with my ID.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />Mr kamran
after seeing this man "mroneflower" appear again with his bull **** stuff i thought of doing a little research on him .

here is what i found

1. there is no man by the name of KHALID SIPRA in the ACCA member directory. every ACCA member is listed there . he is only an affiliate.

https//www.acca-business.org/pls/ecommerce/epfpl001.p_results

2. please see bottom of post no.3 he addresses himself as Khalid Sipra
M.A, ACCA, London despite not being an ACCA member . and still goes around guiding people on ACCA and ICAEW.

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4455

3. you were right in saying some desperate ACCA's from pakistan who r working for less than 2000 pounds a month. have a look at this

http//www.shaadionline.tv/details.asp?id=189176
surprisingly he's 32 (your age ) and still only an affiliate!! now i get what you mean by ICAP failures entring into ACCA.

in above post rabia-k also used abusive language like <b>after seeing this man "mroneflower" appear again with his bull **** stuff i thought of doing a little research on him . </b> and provided links of marriage web sites and misled readers. rabia-k also provided links which are even not woking and claiming its me
)
Rabia, "Na kar bachay...it's not good". Finish it now.
Admin I am extremely sorry for this behavior and wont repeat it again.

However I must say this user “mronelower” has passed comment such as “little chick” and previously “little girl” which if u see in context can be considered as racial remarks and a form of female harrasment.

Advice for one member of this forum.

After completing ACCA one's can join Fraud Examiner or Forensic Analyst.

Sumair, there is no harm in giving valid suggestions mentioning the name of the users.
Dears

A member has passed another personal, derogatory, and offensive remark about me even after Admin's suggestion to stop abusive language against other members. I am ignoring it at this time keeping in view Admin's suggestion. However, no member should presume it as my inability to reply. I hope that members, in future, would stop their routine procedure of charging on other members with derogatory words in first place. I, further, hope that members would keep in mind that other members also know how to write English. [)]

Regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sumairalam</i>
<br />Advice for one member of this forum.

After completing ACCA one's can join Fraud Examiner or Forensic Analyst.

if this one member is me, then i must thank you Mr Sumair for increasing my knowledge. i didnt know such professions existed. now i will do good research on them.
if this post was for some1 else then please ignore this post.

regards
It is also requested to delete profile on shaadi site(s) created on Khalid Sipra name.
)!
Dears,

I don't know why people are so much concerned with english and mention it again and again. Off course we are not english by race and any one can write in english to whatever extent he knows. Did any one any where objected or pointed out the inability to write in english?

Yes, once in response to a query I said ICAP knows the fathers of its students are not english so it has prescribed a paper on some language skills as well. I think there is nothing critical in it.

No one disgraced the other at his own, it was merely a response. If the other has stopped his ethics, I will certainly not pass any comments. So, it ends here.

I wonder if profile on matrimonial site was made by any one over here. I just point out that we can confirm from site owners the exact date of creation of this profile. By the way logically speaking the login number given to this profile on that site can roughly suggest the time of creation of the profile. If that number relates to 2007 then certainly there is no malign involvement in creation. No one can go back in 2007 to creat profile and get the login pertaining to that tenure.

It can also be confirmed from which country this profile was made ie either from UK or else where. The usage history may also be asked for.

However, I think there is no harm or sin in creating such profile and one should not hide his head behind arguments and requests to Admin.

I said I don't admire quoting such personal info. Rabia has posted her regrets as well, certainly adressed to Admin.

Rabia,

I today visited the webiste you referred where you quoted the login sol-189176. I could not search the date of making this profile since I was not registered on the website. However there is another login sol-220155 made on March 18, 2008 providing 99% similar information except that even on this date his age was 30 i.e. un-altered. He might be taking bnefit of rounding off. You can go and search, if you like.

However, the existence of sol-220155 at least confirms that sol-189176 could not be by any means registered in the year 2009 or even in the year 2008. This profile was for sure registered in 2007.

Rabia, you are very "chalaak". I mean you used time machine and went in year 2007 to make out such profile. )

I agree there is no sin in getting registered on such sites but it shows who is concerned with such issues which were alleged to Rabia.

Admin, I am sorry but rest assured I did not mention any one's name.

Regards,

Kamran.
OK Good , so mood is changing.

Welcome back all members !

by the way where is CFANerd?

During this period of English language course, the following things were happened in UAE

1) Large numbers of workers are coming from west like USA , and European countries. ( Usually they joined only executive seats , but now joining the supervisors level also.)
2) Room rates are dropping outside dubai(except Abudhabi) , but still dubai's hotels maintains the occupancy ratio. Thanks for World Cup( Horse Race), Polo , cricket etc.
3) Heavy rain across UAE claiming at least 10 lives.
4)Normal 30 days grace period after cancellation of work visa will be increased to 90 days
5) Still now 2008 figures are coming from the companies showing large profits. First quarter results will be available soon.

Best Regards

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15