Accountancy Forum

Full Version: UAE - Market Situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Dear Readers

In one of the above posts, there is nothing much important than more words or “memory lost”, which I am ignoring at this time even though I can rebound it in same fashion as it is written by original poster. However, if anytime any issue would arise that would need more explanations for plagiarism issue or reasonability of objection, I would reply in the same fashion as it would require by the words used by the first poster. [Wink]

I have been trying to avoid friction at the thread/ forum many times, but perhaps some readers and posters take it as inability to reply, and thus continue to use same low category words and “lame allegations” to disgrace other posters.

Most of the time, I remain at rebounding end, so whatever reaches here, gets a rebound in same manner and intensity. I never tried to disgrace anyone here personally, however, most of the time these were words of the original writers which reached back to them. If they feel personal disgrace then they should stop writing such words in first place.

Hopefully, posters would think twice before writing and would be more cautious in selection of words.[)]

Regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Toronto_Boy</i>
<br />Dear CFANerd

You are like typical Americans.[D] Don't take it as offence OK. Or may be it is. Who knows...[8D]

Now, I each time write "don't feel offence" while addressing to you.[)]

Regards
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

lol. I think living in any country has its influence on you. But being a good canadian neighbour and taking blame for everything that goes wrong in US even brings us closer. I am developing those brain disorders that are a gifts of living here, like failing to understand the point of joke or seriousness of the matter. I have all the signs there.
Dears,

Khalid I don't mind you since people know at large what disorder you carry. You have full right to make this disorder 'rebound' like other ethically sound fellows.

The post quoting Dr Kurt's article did not create any issue for the fellows since noone of them is legal heir of Dr Kurt. The ethics being followed are quite visible. They have been asked to consult Dr kurt's organization which they don't do. This explains the rebounding techniques.

The ones who talk about rebounding should remain quite attentive now onwards. I just confirm that nothing such effort will stop me doing the positive work and every wrong idea floated here will always be replied by me. Whatever it takes and however it rebounds.

Let's see how things proceed.

Regards,

Kamran.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dears,

Khalid I don't mind you since people know at large what disorder you carry. You have full right to make this disorder 'rebound' like other ethically sound fellows.

The post quoting Dr Kurt's article did not create any issue for the fellows since noone of them is legal heir of Dr Kurt. The ethics being followed are quite visible. They have been asked to consult Dr kurt's organization which they don't do. This explains the rebounding techniques.

The ones who talk about rebounding should remain quite attentive now onwards. I just confirm that nothing such effort will stop me doing the positive work and every wrong idea floated here will always be replied by me. Whatever it takes and however it rebounds.

Let's see how things proceed.

Regards,

Kamran.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dears Readers

It is an openly written threat, exposing in advance about the nature of future posts, openly written statement of acceptance of malicious intent of the writer toward me. Off-course I would refer this threat and malicious intent in all of those future posts. It proves that whenever this person would write against my posts, it would be based on this open threat and malicious intent, and not based on unbiased and genuine stand. Now, he has openly accepted that he would write just to oppose for the sake of opposition and he would fall down to the level just to commit personal disgrace. Therefore, any such posts would not have any value because those would be written in opposition of me based on this threat and malicious intent toward me, and not based on views.

By giving this threat, he has already tainted, distorted, and accepted his future biased views against any and each of my posts and views. So, such tainted and biased future views and reasons would carry no worth and value against my reasons.

In one of the previous posts, he accepted remembering words and carrying malign impression and intent toward me since very first discussion, and now he has openly given me a threat and accepted malicious intent of his future posts towards me.

I simply want to remind him that he is not the only person in the world who knows how to write English. It is simply nature of the replying posters that sometimes they do not fall down to that level which this poster holds by writing such low category words. If he would use such words in future posts against me, he would simply prove to be at that level.[)]

Regards
Dear Toronto_Boy

Do not worry about this man as he does not know what he is writing. In his last post he said <font color="red">The post quoting Dr Kurt's article did not create any issue for the fellows since noone of them is legal heir of Dr Kurt.</font id="red"> Means he is saying he will continue to steal ideas of others until someone related to creator of original ideas knows what this man is doing. He further suggested that we should not worry until and unless someone stole our own ideas. You can judge this man mental level.

I already said these kinds of people lie and then lie again and agaim to hide first lie.

Just ingore him. He does not deserve any reply.

Khalid

Dear Khalid

Don’t mind about the writer of words “background music” and “disorder rebound”, as use of such low category words prove "mentality" “disorder” of mistakes proofed fellow. All members can see use of such low category words on all the threads of this forum, and against each of the member who simply did not accept views of mistakes proofed fellow.

Here he commits another personal disgrace to you and me both by writing “you have full right to make this disorder 'rebound' like other ethically sound fellows.”, but when I would point out this personal disgrace of both of us, then he would bring more lame excuses.

Even though you addressed your posts to me and did not write any low category personal comments but you saw words like “background music” and “disorder”. If other members point out such words, then he replies with “like to be treated likely” etc. Members can see that even you did not use any low category word against him but still words like “background music” and “disorder rebound” were used to hit you and me personally. So, can someone tell why did he use these words here? I know he would reply that such words are linked to some past events, but still the question here is, who has given him this right to write such low category words against other members? Can’t he use some other alternative words? He specifically selects and uses such words to ridicule against other members and then gives the decision that other members deserved those words. Same is the case on each thread on this forum where posters refused to accept his ideas. There he says, because people keep “rubbing” their words, so he gets the automatic legal right to use such low category words against them. By the way, who has given him such automatic legal right to use such low category words against members?

This is how he claims that he “handles” the situation on this forum. In the thread he himself referred earlier and as per his own words, “this forum knows I can handle such situations very well.” Posted - Sep 18 2008 52310 of thread <http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6286&whichpage=1>

So, leave this kind of handling of situation to him and let him prove his level, and “mentality” “disorder” with the use of such low category words. Readers can draw a pen picture of him with the words he uses and open threats he gives to other members.

Regards
Dear Readers

What an excellent excuse by “mistakes proofed” wise brother to divert from his mistake that because no-one is a “legal heir” here, so no-one should object on copy/pasting the whole article. So, only “legal heir” has right to object about illegal acts of someone by committing plagiarism of professional literature. It simply proves the unparallel professionalism of the poster and understanding of the matter.

Again I would say that excuses like “legal heir” are simply weak attempts to divert the matter and confuse readers who do not know details of plagiarism.

I have already written enough on plagiarism for interested readers. This kind of posts, usually, do not even require consideration of replies. Such posts themselves show depth of writer's understanding and level of reasons to experienced readers who have some knowledge of the matter.

Regards
Dears,

The post stating that every future comment of mine would be personal and malign is nothing else but "hore choopo" state of mind. I guess people must be knowing the hilarious tale I am referring.

Let me clear, this was about some sardars who were inherited a piece of land that was left uncultivated. Due to some crises they decided to cultivate some crop. Upon discussion it was agreed to sow sugarcane. Now one of sardar so 'wisely' pointed out the 'threat' that the inhabitants of nearby village will eat all the sugarcanes and nothing would be left behind. The 'wise' sardars decided to deal with the 'threat' and attacked the people of that village. While the fight was on peak someone asked, what was their fault. The 'wise' sardar replied, hore choopo saadey ganney'.(Do eat our sugarcane).

The reader forgot seeing that I wrote I will not stop positive work and replying the wrong ideas floated here regardless of whatever it takes. The attention was called since a similar rebounding was already threatened by innocent fellow that he had not been replying to keep the things calm and now he will leave no stone unturned.

Saying that the other man did not address me in his post and thus should have not been replied is weird. Here normally posts are not addressed in person. The message which these carry decides what should be replied and what not. Similar thing was done by the man who was replied but that did not come into sight. Similar thing was done when Dr Kurt's quotation is objected. I mean this is strange controvercy.This suggests the level of double standards people carry.

To all irrelated ones I again inform that the quotation was made with permission from Richebacher Letter, if any one is affected, he can confirm directly. Otherwise he would be personally reponsible to whatever reply he will get now onward so one should keep his mouth shut since it is merely a personal attack. I mean this is peak of "hat dharmi". You posted an objection, I told you should not, you kept on bluffing, I confirmed I carry the permission so you can confirm directly if your interests have been affected, though it is logically sufficient when I have given the clarification. Still, instead of doing the thing which can remove your whims you are repeating same thing. I mean this is ridiculous on the part of ones who are singing the saga of ethics. Is there anything left to prove what you are and what mentality you carry.

Any theft involving copy rights affects the one whose material is copied. If he is a person and has died, it affects his heirs and his organization. Even otherwise if it is questionable it is to be done by law enforcers. I wonder how people assume their roles without analyzing their position, status, rights and obligations.

Say, if it stands their social obligation to report such fault, why they are not doing so? Is not it strange? I mean are not they becoming part of this crime by ignoring it or keeping it within the boundries of this thread? If they are, then they must be indirect partners in such crime. If not, then why they are crying? It's strange.

I must say people should revisit their "mushla maar gaya" strategy and diplomacy so that the very purpose of this forum may not be ruined.

Regards,

Kamran.
Dears

Thanks for proving "Sardar" level of "mentality" and reflecting actual inner "Sardar" personality by writing such words. Congratulate on achieving such unparallel level. Though no-one would like to share such a level. Readers can decide themselves whether such words reflect "sane" or "no sane" state of mind and professionalism of writer. I leave it on readers' discretion.[)]

After first open threat in previous posts, now we see another open threat to see consequences "onward from now on" and order to keep "mouth shut". Some posters are really writing more and more words without thinking. Perhaps this is their sheer example of "hat dharmi". They think other members would go by their orders.[)]

OOO... I am really SCARED...Guys I have no place to hide now...O my God, what should I do. Raham Jahan Panah Raham...By the way, Jahan Panah agar "mushla maar hi gaya" hay to issay qobool karlain aur forum ki jan bakhshi karain...[D][D][D]

Dear readers; by the way, there are some interesting points to consider. The article was copy/pasted on “Posted - Mar 19 2009 40258 PM” post and its weblink was provided on “Edited by - kamranACA on Mar 26 2009 10141 PM”. This is the same date when this poster very first time disclosed the claim that he has got the permission. By the post of March 26, he says, “Posted - Mar 26 2009 11443 PM I now think it expedient to let the members know that I have all the required permissions to quote the article of Dr. Curt Richebacher on any professional forum... If some fellow carries any misconception, he can confirm it directly from the concerned organization of Dr. Richebacher.” Then in the post of March 28 he says, “Posted - Mar 28 2009 14803 PM “...doing so would be another un-ethical effort”. So, the questions are, what he was doing between March 19 to March 26? Why he did not say anything about the permission? Has he any permission on March 19 when he copy/pasted the article? On March 26, he very first time disclosed that he now has permission, and anyone can see the permission. But then on March 28 he says it would be un-ethical effort if someone does see permission.

Really interesting contradictions in actions and statements. [)]

Regards
Dear Toronto_Boy

SARDAR was ICAPian the Unparallel.

Khalid
Dears,

Our sardars are bouncing back. No wonders.

I, in one of the earlier posts told the readers, that it would be a great deal of shame if I will tell them that I have the permission. (I however knew they will not feel it). So, I suggest going back and checking the date of that post. The edit option on this forum is purposed to add or delete anything the poster may feel appropriate. This has no bearing to the date of permission. One should contact Admin if this option should be removed in his view.

If in some one's opinion the permission was taken post de facto, even then it was sufficient to end up this purposeless debate, but we are not seeing this happening. If the non-sense allegations are replied, these are said to be the "threat", "malign", "rebound" etc.

I must say if some social crime has been committed and the people, who assume it to be their social obligation to highlight and report, but do not report it at appropriate level of law enforcers; they are simply the partners in this crime.

If they don't carry such responsibility, their "hue and cry" speaks what they are doing. We may see repeatition of "hue and cry".

Let's see how they proceed to discharge their social responsibilities instead of crying "mushla maar gaya" on this forum and ruining the objective of this thread. Every one knows "kis ko mushla maar gaya" and why this strategy is in use.

By the way it's a good strategy on their part not to reply the things going against them.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Dears

I have already told this man has completely gone mad and expert in stealing other ideas. Once again this man came up with statement <font color="red">If in some one's opinion the permission was taken post de facto, even then it was sufficient to end up this purposeless debate, but we are not seeing this happening.</font id="red"> Means he first stole someone ideas and when asked why he keeps on stealing he lied and said he has all premission.

Toronto_Boy has already mentioned that this man first posted the article hoping readers are fool and would think he has produced this article. When well informed mates like Toronto_Boy informed this forum that this article belongs to DR Dr Kurt, person who stole article did lie by saying he got permission.

Dears its wastage of time to say anything to liars. They are Unparallel liars, there is no doubt about it.

Khalid
Dears

We all must have seen people around us who share sick jokes and keep repeating low category words against others. So, no wonder if one sardar is doing the same here on this thread and all other threads of this forum wherever someone refuses to accepts his views.

Act of whistle-blowing itself is enough to prove one’s social responsibility. I know it is little difficult to “digest” to an unparallel sardar. I don’t wanna intensify his “digestion” problem by giving more logical reasoning and arguments about “social responsibilities and contacting to law enforcers”. Already it has caused much “pain” and “hue and cry” to him. Already he is in “mashla mar gaya” and “hor choopo” “state of mind” of which his posts are quite reflective. [)][)]

It is really interesting to see this “dual policy” of sardar to use low category words and share sick jokes and at the same time mentioning “ruining objective of thread”. Readers can easily identify this “dual policy” “strategy” of sardar. Perhaps this sardar believes other readers are sardars too like him. Oh yes, very first line of his last post is reflection of such thinking.

Similarly, only a sardar can say that a post de-facto permission is enough, and rather than accepting mistake of copy/pasting before getting permission, keep writing low category words and jokes, and saying it a "purposeless debate". What a sardar approach...[)] I would simply say, sardar jee kutch tay socho likhnay ton pahlay, readers are not sardars... [)]

By the way, line and depth of questions raised by this writer are all very “funny” examples, such as first saying “why it is causing pain to un-effected parties”, then “asking to check permission, and later by himself saying it un-ethical”, then saying “only legal heirs should have such pain”, and now mixing-up act of whistle-blowing with “social responsibilities and asking to contact with law enforcers”. Only sardar’s level of “mentality” professional can raise such weak questions. But again, readers are not sardars, even though he thinks.[)]

Regards
Dear Readers

I think, it is the time to sum-up the whole situation. As other participants have suggested to move on to the topic, and someone suggested not to waste time with such specific “mentality” poster, I think, the time has come to ignore him, as he is in an impasse now, does not have any reasonable counter argument left with, writing more and more low category words, and sharing sick jokes. Though it reflects the level and depth of his professionalism, but I don’t wanna fall down to his level and share such low level with him where he stands now.

As I have written many times before on this thread that I don’t wanna increase personal conflicts here. So, I did not want to go at length on plagiarism issue. But each time, perhaps he got the impression that I cannot reply to his weak questions and low category words. Thus, he kept asking and increasing those weak questions and using low category words and joke to hit me personally. It should be noted that this is his regular practice to respond with low category words to any other poster who refuses to say “yes sir” to his views. Many current and historical threads on the whole forum are evident of his such method. Usually, I don’t go at length with my replies, but this time I opted the other way, even though I was simply rebounding his own words, and was not charging with new low category words like him. I held this stance to create a contrast and to bring his regular practice into light, so readers can see clearly what is his real way of dealing with people. That is why I prolonged these posts to bring actual “mentality” and inside of this professional in light. This is the reason that I kept highlighted the low category words he used, so readers can have enough such words to draw a pen picture of him.

Now, I think I have written enough on plagiarism, replied to all questions asked even though those were unreasonable, and have highlighted enough of his low category words. Now, as he is in an impasse, left with no relevant question on plagiarism, and simply writing more and more of low category words and joke, I think, I may try to ignore him for a while, to avoid falling down to his “mentality” level.

So, he may continue his "positive work" of writing more low category words and sick jokes (or Sikh jokes to whom he knows better. Waqai yahan "muslah mar gaya". Readers can imagine what does he mean). [Wink]

Regards
I agree with Toronto_Boy to ignore him and not to reply to his posts as his posts do not make any Sense. He is fooling himself let him to do so.

If we keep on responding him he will keep on changing is statements and wassting others time.

I appreciate Toronto_Boy efforts of showing this man real face to readers of this forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15