Accountancy Forum

Full Version: UAE - Market Situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Dears,

How cute is it. A moron sardar joined to support the idiotic arguments of an ethically sound lunatic.

The moron (please keep on record this name was not given by me) sardar replies my posts directly or indirectly every time he gets the chance and always keeps on saying "don't reply this man". No problem every one knows his disorder. Afterall moron is not tagged by me.

I know now there would again be hue and cry of "mushla maar gaya" and we may see repeating the words "low category words" by some ethically sound person. I wonder to whom these chaps are cautioning and addressing while no body is giving an ear to there rubbsih (low category word) arguments.

If any one feels he has done his job by raising rubbish arguments, and has spreaded enough disinformation and misconception and every one has been convinced, it is his will to feel so. No harm if any one live in such "paradise". In a similar paradise the moron sardar lives. It makes no difference.

The foolish arguments cannot do anything except exposing their ownselves. Our moron sardar knows well what affect these arguments are expected to leave. The other wise sardar will come to know as well.

By the way we know there is a good number of sardars at Canada and they have also got seats in last election. May our wise sardar be one of such winners. At least he feels so, as reflected by his latest posts.

By the way there could be used alternative words instead of repeating same words ie "low category words". This is just a suggestion. May sardars be using alternative words to express "hore choopo" or "mushla maar gaya" feelings.

Let's see how they re-sum up as they always sum up and reopen and always say "ignore this man" but never find courage to do so and start using "high category words".

Regards,

Kamran.
Dear Sardar

Keep up the level of “positive work” being reflected by another of above posts. Readers now know about it. Congratulations for this much of efforts for “positive work”. [8D]

It does not deserve even a consideration of reply to this level of sardar “mentality”. By the way, it is really interesting to know about the influence of sardars even from Canada on him. Perhaps he is telling readers about his experience with sardars in code words like "sugarcane field", "hor choopo", and "masla mar gaya" etc. etc.[D][D][D]

Please continue this work. All readers need entertainment by “positive work” of sardar.[D][D][D]

Thanks for proving it.
yes he is source of entertainment. At least we found one joker on this forum
Mr kamran
after seeing this man "mroneflower" appear again with his bull **** stuff i thought of doing a little research on him .

here is what i found

1. there is no man by the name of KHALID SIPRA in the ACCA member directory. every ACCA member is listed there . he is only an affiliate.

https//www.acca-business.org/pls/ecommerce/epfpl001.p_results

2. please see bottom of post no.3 he addresses himself as Khalid Sipra
M.A, ACCA, London despite not being an ACCA member . and still goes around guiding people on ACCA and ICAEW.

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4455

3. you were right in saying some desperate ACCA's from pakistan who r working for less than 2000 pounds a month. have a look at this

http//www.shaadionline.tv/details.asp?id=189176
surprisingly he's 32 (your age ) and still only an affiliate!! now i get what you mean by ICAP failures entring into ACCA.
Has this girl gone mad and out of control. Girl what are trying to prove here. I really do not know what you are talking about. What kind of link you have provided http//www.shaadionline.tv/details.asp?id=189176.

Perhaps you are searching on these kinds of stupid sites and who know you made up this account. Anyway, its show your caliber who have been to shaadi sites. Best of luck in finding a groom. If someone says anything to this man this girl feel pain and she is also on shaadi web sites. Readers can see what going on here.

Anyway these kinds of people can go to any limit.

By the way ACCA members and affiliate both are on ACCA web site do your research properly. there is nothing to say with these kinds of funny post. Keep it up

That is why I try to ignore these people one is claiming Dr Kurt's article as his own, Second knows first person age and have been on shaadi sites. On which topic one can talk to them?.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />Mr kamran
after seeing this man "mroneflower" appear again with his bull **** stuff i thought of doing a little research on him .

here is what i found

1. there is no man by the name of KHALID SIPRA in the ACCA member directory. every ACCA member is listed there . he is only an affiliate.

2. please see bottom of post no.3 he addresses himself as Khalid Sipra
M.A, ACCA, London despite not being an ACCA member . and still goes around guiding people on ACCA and ICAEW.

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4455

3. you were right in saying some desperate ACCA's from pakistan who r working for less than 2000 pounds a month. have a look at this

surprisingly he's 32 (your age ) and still only an affiliate!! now i get what you mean by ICAP failures entring into ACCA.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

i am qouting this post so that she could not change post later
<font color="blue"><b>This is a friendly advice to all members posting in this thread to not engage in meaningless "bickering" and personal abuse and to return to the subject matter of this thread.

We see that the term "Mad" is being thrown around quite profusely for other members. Kindly note that any such terms come under the definition of personal abuse and we have quite limited tolerance for any such behavior.

We also note that personal information (which may or may not be real) is being posted by some members against others without their express permission. Kindly refrain from doing any such thing in the future.

Finally, we again request all members of this forum to be civil and respect their fellow members and their opinions.</b></font id="blue">
Dear Admin

This girl with username rabia-k actually using abusive language and its sound she has made profile in my name Khalid Sipra (which is not my correct name as I never gave my correct name or surname on this site) on some Shaadi web site. I strongly advise admin to ban these kinds of people. I can understand she might have soft corner in her heart for a particular member of this forum, but it does not mean she is allowed to start making profiles in my name (which is not my correct name) on Shaadi/marriage web sites. She is crossing limit.

Following link which she has provided is invalid

She is provinding misleading information on this forum.

Moreover when I search Khalid Sipra on Google I found following links

http//www.linkedin.com/pub/b/379/b86

http//www.facebook.com/people/Khalid-Sipra/1003026536

http//www.muslimmatrimonialservice.com/muslim-matrimony/nikah_alert.php?act=serpid&pid2=AS214672&err=1

Please keep an eye on these kind of people who can try to steal other ID if known.
I also doubt that rabia-k and kamranACA are one person and using two different IDs. I am saying it as this poor little chick rabia-k was not even discussed here but she felt pain for kamranACA.

I therefore request Admin to keep an eye on both IP and check if they both are same person. I cannot beleive that she has plan to find someone on this forum, ridiculous. I hope that her parents (if rabia-k is not a man and rabia-k and kamranACA are not one person) will find someone for her soon. What else I say, God helps her parents who got daughter like her who is searching groom on net. Smile.
Dear Admin

Its becomming more and more serious and its sound members of this forum are stealing other IDs. The site which link provided by this theif girl got three different accounts (disclosing different information) in Khalid Sipra name. I will request ADNIM to take appropriate action and ban people like her.

Following are three links which profile name Khalid Sipra, disclosing different information.

http//member.wayn.com/bahrain17

http//www.shaadionline.tv/details.asp?id=170872

What going on this site. This site is not secure. no one should disclose even his first name here as people like this girl can do anything.
mr khalid how r u? hope ure doing f9. so r u done with impressing " little white chicks" in ure neighbourhood and office?

what a moron u r, scared of giving out ure name . tell us what u r. r u an ACCA member? ACCA affiliate? an ACCA dropout or a failed ICAP(CA) story. u r guiding people on this website about ACCA and ICAEW so we have a right to know what qualification (if any ) u hold.

we know Toronto Boy is a CPA, Pracs an ACCA and CA and Kamran a CA. SO WHAT R U?

seeing the way u point fingers at another qualification i was compelled to search u in the ACCA directory of members and affiliates.

mind it, i didnt waste my time seaching for u on that bull **** shadi website, i simply typed ure name on google, and it came up. that person is surely u. or what a coincidence that person is also named khalid sipra, holds and MA and ACCA from pakistan. !!! great similarity, u used to address uresilf as an MA and ACCA on this website too earlier.

i luv ure reactions . u always look like this "little bunny" on fire!!
i do wish to have the knowledge that Mr Kamran has someday, however there is a lot of time left.

The cold war between the two guys has gone hot now. But readers only hope that it should be stoped right now and both should carry on their postive work. I once again wonders that how these busy people (CAs & CPAs) find time to write such a long posts only to let down each other's ego.

Each thread of this forum ends up this way where these two guys participate & share their views.
Differnce of opinon should not be taken as offensive in such a way. Readers will surely agree with my arguement that both KamranACA and Toronto_Boy are most informative and active members of this forum and readers (like me) read their posts with interest but no one appreciate to see them at daggers drawn.

Hope they will understand and continue their good work.

Regards

further posts that create confusion about his qualification post no. 3

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3773

[/quote]
Posted - May 19 2006 124622 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it is very true. Because of two reasons

A lot of UK based CA fims are moving towards Institute of Chartered Accountant of Scotland. For example Ernest and Young is only providing ICAS training to her employess. W H white has also moved towards ICAS.

Secondly ppl are not getting training contract. That is the reason ICAEW is trying for mergers. ICAEW is also plannin to authorised some CA firm in Pakistan to train student, but according to my information ICAP is trying to keep ICAEW out of Pakistan Market (YOU know better than me, Plz let me know)

I personally not in favour of ICAEW, <b><font color="red">I already have sined training contract with CA firm in Belfast leading to examinations of Institute of chartered Accountants in Ireland. [/quote]</b></font id="red">so

have u passed the exam? r u an ACCA or ICAI (CA).?
Dear Admin,

Have you gone through the whole thread? I feel you must have. You must be knowing how the things proceeded.

Kahlid does not even know what had been discussed on this forum. He is so un-informed and writes so confidently

"That is why I try to ignore these people one is claiming Dr Kurt's article as his own?."

UNQUOTE

We have all the honour about your advice for avoiding the word "mad" at this forum. It is hilarious, but you can decide at your own what we should call him. Since you are the Admin, you must be knowing how this article was pasted clearly providing the name of Dr. Kurt. Khalid, all of a sudden came to know that such article was pasted using my name. By the way, for your clarity I let you know that the article was pasted with the permission in writing from "Richebacher Letter". However, I know this makes no sense for the ones who are what, you have asked us to avoid mentioning.

Khalid mentions that, KamranACA and rabia-k are one and the same person and "advised" you to check the IPs. He has phobia of kamranACA, everything that hits him, he feels is coming from me. Is not it a source of amusement? He advises the Admin to do what is actively done here in routine. I don't want to call any one insane, but can a sane person advise this to Admin of such a forum.

He used the words, "white girls", "chick", "finding groom" etc and he always expects to be regarded in a better way. Being Admin, I feel you may be doing best to fix such people.

I don't admire the link provided by rabia-k, regarding the matrimonial website. However, I may point out, this does not entail the copy right issue and one cannot ask why any such link has been pasted. Some one here was saying that pasting a link is more appropriate way to quote and express the issues. So, it has been done here in this case. This link may or may not be relied upon by readers. I again mention, personally I don't admire pasting such disgracing links. However, it's simply to harvest what has been cultivated.

Khalid states,

"I am saying it as this poor little chick rabia-k was not even discussed here but she felt pain for kamranACA."

UNQUOTE

I mean it is quite weird. He came into discussion while he does not even know the background, especially of the objective of this thread, merely to satisfy his satanic urge to join hands in being personal with me. At the same time, he declared that rabia-k was not even discussed here then why she came on the thread to expose him. I know he is only a source of amusement here, which has been subsequently proved on this last page of the thread.

I don't normally address posts to you since I feel we can manage the debate whatever direction it takes. However, this post is addressed to you because almost 3 posts were addressed to you by moron and it was necessary to place the facts on record, which off course would be known to you.

At the end I would ask rabia-k to avoid pulling the matter further since it is not going to produce any positive impact. I would also try to avoid this Khalid stuff, and post the replies where these would be immensely required.

Toronto, there is nothing left to prove the sardari attributes you have!!! It is already proved.

Mahmood, one needs to visit every thread and every post in question to decide how things have so far been proceeded. I agree the objective of discussion should not be ruined but every time some non-sense personalized posts start the un-ending debate and keep on revolving the matter around so that the objective could be destructed. This is Admin's responsibility to maintain the discipline be it myself or any body else in question. I mean it is vital where people have not learnt to behave in a civilized manner.

I feel all the regrets about why debates are directed in the way this thread has been done by totally unrelated persons and totally unrelated and non-sense objections.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Rabia,

What you are proving is already known. He is in a great frustration and has lost the ability to select what he should disclose and what not.

You see now he is even fearing to disclose his name.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15