Accountancy Forum

Full Version: INFO REQ:Anjum Asim Shahid clientele
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As sakam o Alaikum
i m an ACCA student currently in professional. i am about to step into <i>the practical life</i> P .... so i ve an offer from anjum asim chartered accountants ... i know its not big four but i think aint bad either especially when big four arent recruiting or atleast its was they told me....so i just wanna know about the Anjum Asim Shahid clientele ... and though i ve no other choice except Anjum Asim Shahid but i need to hear something good abt it lol...
one more thing i wanna know about is erp consultancy ... i know what it is what i wanna know is the pospects of the career of a finance student like me in this field.
Hello,

Big4 for ACCA students have become almost impossible in audit unless you have a reference. In past years there has been over saturation of ICAP trainees and they fill in all the Big4 training positions. Few ACCAs make into Big4 audit ...only those who have a strong reference.

Anjum Asmin aka Grant Thornton is a good choice after Big4. Most of the consultancy clients of the big4 firms are audit clients ofr Anjum Asim.

yup big 4 r now not prefering ACCA but still there r possibilities 4 getting a chance in these firms. in this induction Ernst Young Lahore, KPMG Lahore and A.F Ferguson have inducted sum ACCA qualified. infact i have seen a lot of students in AFF who r ACCA qualified. So it is wrong to say that it is impossible it depend on ur luck. But one thing i want to mention here that those ACCA who r in AFF and FRSH have claimed CA inter exemption . so if u too do that there is no reason that u dont get a chance.
but if ur luck betray u dnt hesitate to go Anjum Asim

Regards Gohar.