Accountancy Forum

Full Version: job done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looks like there has been lots of fireworks on the forum. After reading briefly different posts i wanted to write a detailed post but it will upset some members and neither i have the desire nor the inclination to upset somebody on a weekend. so we wait for another day.

today is end of the month, Kebabs are done , but kulfi is waiting to be crystallised. Be happy
Goodman,

Nice to you see here after some time. I would say Kebabs are more than done and that sort of covered Kulfi as well.

I wouldn't worry about people getting upset, please go ahead with your analysis. If its too much for some one to digest they can probably choose not to read and/or respond. We await your thoughts.

Goodman,

It's nice seeing you after a long time. I think you have handled all the rush of work.

In my view, upsetting some one on weekend is far better than doing so in the working days. One may find better time to understand and respond on weekends. It appears you don't want to give a time to think on, that's why working day has been selected.

Pracs' post reflects that Kebabs might have been done but have not been materialized so far. If it's true, same is the case with Qulfi, either it is at london or Faisalabad or Karachi or at your home town.

Let's have some impartial venue to honor the bi-lateral promises, although our president says such promises don't carry a serious meaning. The venue may be some place like middle-east or Malaysia. Pracs may also be sent a joint invitation. Just kidding!!!

Waiting for your post.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Hi All

Any venue is fine as long as kulfi is there. Kamran you better start worrying about the possible kulfi cost.

Pracs I will write something soon but as you know these days we are all tied up in recession.

~Take care
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />
Goodman,

It's nice seeing you after a long time. I think you have handled all the rush of work.

In my view, upsetting some one on weekend is far better than doing so in the working days. One may find better time to understand and respond on weekends. It appears you don't want to give a time to think on, that's why working day has been selected.

Pracs' post reflects that Kebabs might have been done but have not been materialized so far. If it's true, same is the case with Qulfi, either it is at london or Faisalabad or Karachi or at your home town.

Let's have some impartial venue to honor the bi-lateral promises, although our president says such promises don't carry a serious meaning. The venue may be some place like middle-east or Malaysia. Pracs may also be sent a joint invitation. Just kidding!!!

Waiting for your post.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Kamran, I hereby acknowledge that kebabs plus has been done, plus the kulfi as well (excellent coffee following the kebabs). I hope we are talking about the same thing! Infact Zubair sb was kind enough to drive down all the way to South London.

Malaysia, Gulf you seem to be pulling our leg, the recession has us all down especially in the UK. Pakistan is well enough, InsAllah.

Paracha Sb,

How can I pull your leg while we are extremely busy here doing so on political fronts. At least these Kebabs, Qulfi and now Coffee are out of any political thought. I don't feel this recession could hit you as well.

Zubair is always very kind to his friends. The non-execution of Qulfi/Kebab agreement is of course due to my inefficient careless behavior. However, I can witness his dual policy here as he affords to drive down to south london but did not afford us such an act of affection and love while visiting Pakistan.

Zubair Sb,

Qulfi cost means nothing you know. Does this carry some deep meaning?

Regards,

KAMRAN.