Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Why? Reference plays an important role
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dont know why references still plays an impoirtant role in entering any good firm [?]If u have that qualification what is being required then why do they need reference ?

well like for a valentine day we used to say ill u be my valentine!"
i think now we have to say ill u be my reference"
Bcoz! why do u forget, that u r living in Pakistan, where merit is the last thing considered.
doesnt agree wid suny,
think abt ur self as the recruiter,u have 1 seat to fill and there comes two guys with the same qualification,one that is being refered to by one of ur best buddies,who u will select?
I must say, gender plays more important role than reference. Females do have high chances to get recruited at any of the Big-4 audit firms except KPMG.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br />I must say, gender plays more important role than reference. Females do have high chances to get recruited at any of the Big-4 audit firms except KPMG.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

OMG! i've actually heard this first time. Nahi yar! in my opinion females r the unfortunate gender in this field. Firms always prefer male candidates coz of the mobility factor of females.

@sheikh_sb actually this is exactly what people's mentality is in our part of the world ( n its really sick.