Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Indian propaganda against Islam and Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can see them everywhere bashing Pakistan in whatever form they can
http//www.qatarliving.com/node/409805

Its high time we should remain united against our enemy
@Mr. DreamsUnlimited

This is not the only one which is doing so, there are thousands of such sites and writers then whats the point in posting these links of such sites and writers. Religious bashing, making mockery of religious personalities, creating confusions, propaganda war and psychological warfare is not new in this world but you should refrain yourself from such attempts to advertise such bull-craps here at this forum.

I salute Mr. Diligent Admin for continuously deleting my reasonable posts that were obtained from renowned sources like AFP, NY Times and URUKNET still he finds my posts irrelevant and nonsense. Alas! this is the general behavior of most of our people that they do not want to hear things that are of common interests to them.
Muhammad Amir,
Kindly refrain from telling us what to do.

Be courteous towards other members and show tolerance for their views. Avoid putting labels on other members as it is both disrespectful and slanderous, and most importantly, a violation of forum terms to which every member has agreed with at the time of their registration.
Regarding deletion of posts, we had requested you to merge all your posts into one single thread and had allowed you ample time for this purpose. After the expiration of the notified period, all redundant posts were deleted and a single thread was allowed to remain.

It is expected that you will avoid opening duplicitous threads and will post all related messages in that one thread.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br />@Mr. Ominous DreamsUnlimited

This is not the only one which is doing so, there are thousands of such sites and writers then whats the point in posting these links of such sites and writers. Religious bashing, making mockery of religious personalities, creating confusions, propaganda war and psychological warfare is not new in this world but you should refrain yourself from such imbecile attempts to advertise such bull-craps here at this forum. I can easily judge your ill intentions behind this post. We have recently experienced such another "Undercover" attempt in other thread.

I salute Mr. Diligent Admin for continuously deleting my reasonable posts that were obtained from renowned sources like AFP, NY Times and URUKNET still he finds my posts irrelevant and nonsense. Alas! this is the general behavior of most of our people that they do not want to hear things that are of common interests to them, instead they can easily give space to some nonsense like above post.

@ Mr. Diligent Admin

Please check the IP address of this nonsense "Dreams Unlimited" and "FarhanCPA" they both are either posting from India or from America or from Israel. Axes of all Evils and Satanic practices.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Mr. Amir U can easily be classified amongst Educated Illiterates. U don't know how to behave on public forums. Perhaps u need to go back to your basics and learn how to behave. This is the most decent words I could use to reply u, although I can easily confront u in the same language as u've used.

<b>"Please check the IP address of this nonsense "Dreams Unlimitedvand "FarhanCPA" they both are either posting from India or from America or from Israel. Axes of all Evils and Satanic practices." ".</b>

How on earth could you say that? My Lord, U r out of ur mind. This is mind boggling to note how easily u can associate a person with Evils & blah without any knowledge.

The sole purpose I posted the above link here was to get the support of all Pakistanis. Being a muslim & a Pakistani, I believe we have an obligation to remove all the misconceptions against us & our religion. Yes, I know that there are lots of forums on the internet where these discussions feature commonly, however, this does not mean we should give up. I personally believe we have to protect and fight for these causes at every front, be it the geographical borders or the ideological frontiers. If we shut our eyes and just ignore these things, how can we think of changing the reputation of our country & religion. If we don't respond, people will agree to all the misrepresented information feeded to them & the situation will get worst. This is what I personally believe. U've every right to disgaree with what I said, but do it in a proper manner.

I hope there are many enlightened minds on this forum who can understand the real purpose of this post.

And by the way, I don't have any problem admin checking my IP. I don't the person U've mentioned.
Amir,

You promised to behave differently in some of your recent posts. Please preserve the grace of the words.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
@Dreams Unlimited,

I am so sorry for some harsh words. I actually misinterpreted your intentions. Actually, I recently confronted similar feeble attempt made by someone from India and that actually compelled me to write such harsh words. Anyway, I will try to give positive contribution. I am once again sorry for my words.

I would request you to please mention positives of Pakistan and Islam and don't even bother to look at the filth and dirt that others have thrown at Pakistan and Islam. Some Indian and Israeli propaganda machines are very active in spreading anti-Islamism and Anti-Pakistanism but we should not become their easy targets like sitting ducks. Instead of playing in the hands of Anti-Islamic and Anti-Pakistan elements we should promote the greater interests of our nation. Peace.

@Mr. Kamran,

I know about my promise. Actually, I misinterpreted his intentions. Anyway, I will try to contribute positively. Peace.

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
no worries buddy! Peace