Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Pending Suo Moto Notice - NBP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No doubt the untiring continued efforts primarily of black coats backed by the Geo TV channel, and supported by the civil society have brought My Lordship Mr. Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Choudhary back on the seat. I do not include the political parties in this achievement because non of the parties had even the remotest strength in March 2007 to move the masses and these parties were dead horse but took advantage and rode the band wagon when the black coats had stirred the generally the sleeping society. However it is my firm belief that in restoration of My Lordship my so often personal prayers have the most significant factor. I had so often been including His Lordship's name because I knew it was only he who would touch the second most important suo moto case namely the President of National Bank of Pakistan awarding himself Rs. 5 crore for good work done by him to which My Lordship took note of and remarked why should this amount not be used on pensioners. I then addressed His Lordship that as an account holder of the National Bank of Pakistan I may also be allowed to present my arguments in that case when all of a sudden he was sent home only because of his taking note of lootings. Now that he is back I appeal to My Loardship that the first day he assumes charge of the second case after the missing persons case should be that of National Bank's President getting award for himself.
<font color="red"><b>THIS IS ALL A POLITICAL MESS CREATED UNDER THE COVER OF A SACRED WORD "INDEPENDENT JUDICIARY"
</b></font id="red">

YES, Congratulations to all Pakistanis. Once again, an unrelated and uninformed person will once again intervene in state's matters and he will once again create stiff relations between various sections of state's administration. Not to forget about some the important factors, like;

<ul>

<li>His personal anger and wrath on some people and political parties that were not supporting his charade.</li>

<li>His covert and overt support to all those political parties which have been supporting him since beginning.</li>

<li>His tacit support to some of the lawyers who remain in the list of "Good Boys" because of their sacrifices. For example, Mr. Aitizaz Ahsan and Ali kurd and other neo-opportunists.</li>

<li>His covert and overt wrath on some of the lawyers who remain in the list of "Bad Boys". For example, Mr. Sharif uddin Peerzada.</li>

<li>How can he deliver his judgment on the basis of merit while his personal issues prevail over professional issues? For example, if Mr. Musharraf goes to Supreme Court to resolve some of his issues where he is innocent party then how can Mr. Iftikhar deliver his judgment in Musharraf's support</li>

</ul>

This is all very dirty game played by these undercover Messiahs. Our people are always habitually supportive to all these slogan masters without even understanding their handlers. This is disappointing, really disappointing.

CIA's 500 million dollars investment on lawyers' movement has finally shown results. The well greased movement of lawyers was fully financed and supported by American CIA. The entire chaos created against the state of Pakistan by these very lawyers is another clandestine operation of CIA and full marks go to these masterminds of CIA who have orchestrated this entire campaign against Pakistan. CIA controlled media specially GEO (I mean JEW) is the frontline supporter for this entire plot against the state of Pakistan. Vulgar media has tasked by CIA to brainwash innocent Pakistanis against Pakistan and its strong ideological base and thanks to these Messiahs of media who are presenting some spoilers as panacea.

I don't know why our people have very short memory and why are they so motivated for Mr.Iftikhar Chowhdhry. He was also a PCO judge who took his oath under the so called military dictator Mr. Musharraf and just because of his personal ego he created political, social and security unrest in Pakistan. After his first reinstatement on 20th June 2007 he first drove to Mr. Zardari's Islamabad residence. Is this not enough for Pakistanis to understand his political affiliations with PPP? Mind it, this charade of Mr. Iftikhar is responsible for creating chaos in Pakistan and destroying its economy.

Alas! Some naive people of Pakistan are still busy in felicitations, while the helpless country of ours is seeing the worse moments of our history. May Allah save Pakistan from planted moles of America.

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
its upto you how you see the issues and interpret it. everyone has his own point of view.
you know how much cia had invested in this issue but you will not have knowledge regarding the difficulties which they have face.

APP WOHI PAO GE END PE JO AP UMMEED KARO GE. 2ND PERSON KIA KERTA HAI KIA NAHI KERTA USKA FAISLA ALLAH NE KERNA HAI. DOSRON KE GHALAT KAMON KO KAISE APKE LEYE FAIDA MAND BANA NA HAI YE ALLAH KA KAM HAI.
ALLAH IS BIG PLANNER.
DO GOOD, HAVE GOOD