Accountancy Forum

Full Version: help me about ca plzzzzz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have done my fsc with 53%.now i want to study ca.so first of all i have to pass ppt from the icap.then after passing the ppt wat should i do next.can anyone guide me.that will be very nice of u
Dear Other Students

Please do not be so thrifty in writing few lines. At-least tell him briefly what would be next step after PPT. He seems to be from Quetta where probably not all information is easily in access to him.

Dear hanifi; Sorry, I could not find address of ICAP office in Quetta from website.

Best Wishes
Mr. Kamal Hasan Siddiqi
Hassan & Co., Firdous Building, Rustamjee Lane,
Off Jinnah Road, Quetta.
Contact # (92-81) 2822481

Contact him for PPT , enroll yourself get it cleared.

After passing of PPT you have to enrol yourself in Modular Scheme

If you want to enroll yourself in Modular Scheme you have to join any RAET in Quetta , . Its a full time 18 months ( to be confirmed) course within that period after successful completion of stages you are allowed to appear in ICAP Exams Module A-D.

After Completion of Module D you have to go for practical training of three years from any Accounting Firm.

After 18 months of training you are eligible for Module E and for Module F , you have to wait for the last year of training.

Best of Luck!

Check the availability of RAET in Quetta from Mr.Kamal, otherwise you have to travel to Karachi.

Best of Luck!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sumairalam</i>
<br />Check the availability of RAET in Quetta from Mr.Kamal, otherwise you have to travel to Karachi.

Best of Luck!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Sorry but there is no RAET in quetta
You can check this link for confirmation
http//www.icap.org.pk/web/links/248/listofraets.php