Accountancy Forum

Full Version: A.F. Ferguson - Too Bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all readers. i strictly suggest you that the firm A.F. Ferguson in ISLAMABAD, PIA BUILDING is very bad. the peoples which are currently in this firm are very bad. they are treated ca articleship students like a trash. no proper guidance and a rude behavior.
i suggest you all students don't go in this firm for ca articleship their are a lot firms try their.
thanks
brother everybody has a dream to be inducted in pwc,dosnt matter how their attitude is[p]
yup! you are right... sheikh sb!
Dear AFF is not a Bad firm I am Ex trainee of AFF Karachi, but in my period of four year every time I got proper guidance from my seniors and now in my career as a professional in industry I am using skills developed in AFF and I think I have not gain as much in industry as I gain from AFF.

Dnt give your view on persons but look at the future which will provide you AFF after completion of your article

I remeber when I was trying to switch in Industry I had no formal interview becase of AFF Tag
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ammar7860</i>
<br />Dear all readers. i strictly suggest you that the firm A.F. Ferguson in ISLAMABAD, PIA BUILDING is very bad. the peoples which are currently in this firm are very bad. they are treated ca articleship students like a trash. no proper guidance and a rude behavior.
i suggest you all students don't go in this firm for ca articleship their are a lot firms try their.
thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Before suggesting this do you have got knowledge about situation in other firms? From your point of view its almost same everywhere. I don't recommend using the forum for such purpose.