Accountancy Forum

Full Version: IFTIKHAR MOHAMMAD CHOUDHARY - PENDING SUO MOTO ACT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No doubt the untiring continued efforts primarily of black coats backed by the Geo TV channel, and supported by the civil society have brought My Lordship Mr. Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Choudhary back on the seat. I do not include the political parties in this achievement because non of the parties had even the remotest strength in March 2007 to move the masses and these parties were dead horse but took advantage and rode the band wagon when the black coats had stirred the generally the sleeping society. However it is my firm belief that in restoration of My Lordship my so often personal prayers have the most significant factor. I had so often been including His Lordship's name because I knew it was only he who would touch the second most important suo moto case namely the President of National Bank of Pakistan awarding himself Rs. 5 crore for good work done by him to which My Lordship took note of and remarked why should this amount not be used on pensioners. I then addressed His Lordship that as an account holder of the National Bank of Pakistan I may also be allowed to present my arguments in that case when all of a sudden he was sent home only because of his taking note of lootings. Now that he is back I appeal to My Loardship that the first day he assumes charge of the second case after the missing persons case should be that of National Bank's President getting award for himself.