Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Salary income Tax Calculation for year 2008-2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Mr. Sahrai ,it is kindly requested to send me the sheet that shows income tax of individual person who get salary from co. which is helpful to calculate Income tax of invidual person
Download-LinkTax calculator 2009-2010.xls http//www.megafileupload.com/en/file/134523/Tax-calculator-2009-2010-xls.html
Thank you Mr. Sahrai i appreciate that you will help me to give me the link,can you make one more favor please tel me the password of that sheet becuse that sheet is protected by some password
Thanx
plz provide the password for the sheet.
thanks
Password=sahrai
HI

I think this may be useful information for auditors and tax officers.

- Alan.

Accounting Services
Assalam-o-Alaikum,
Kindly send me the topic file at umarlibra@hotmail.com.
I shall remain thankful to you for rest of my life.

Regards,

Umar
plz send me if you still have this sheet

Thanks

Rifi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Adil.Iqbal</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />i hve mde by me, tell me ur mil ID, ill send u
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear fwd me the same thks

plz send me at his e mail

Dreamtaj4u@yahoo.com

Rifi
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Adil.Iqbal</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>

hi

i am a accountant and i want to this file

plz send me

pankajkr1981@sify.com
kindly also send me this worksheet. Thanks
Dear Could anyone pls send me the salary income tax calculation sheet for both 2008-09 & 2009-10?
my email contact_am9@hotmail.com

Regards
Bunty
plz send me too at this e mail add
dreamtaj4u@yahoo.com
Thanks

download link day to diya hay ji wahan say download kar layn na,
Use the following web For latest tax calculation on monthly salary income http//asim.zxq.net (Updated rates till 2011)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5