Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Deloitte Articleship Entrance Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi guyz....

Last night I got a message from Deloitte for test, which is on 8th april at ICAP at 9 am...

There are upto 80 students (inc. both ca and acca), who have got this msg...

They have told that test will be from Module A-D, and from intermediate (HSC-II)....

Any of u have got this msg, plz share here and can any one also tell me that what areas should be more focused...

I have heard that they did not ask any thing about IAS and IFRS...

Is this true?
Which city r u talking about? there is no test scheduled yet in Islamabad.
I am talking about Karachi
SO Guys the test got conducted.. any news regarding when will the results be announced or will they be calling for interviews directly? further, can any one tell me how many people will they recruit and how will they be conducting the interview? what areas will they focus?
me too attempted the test.. it is told by one of my friend that they'll start calling after 20 and unlike previous time.. partner will be conducting the interview this tym... so no one can tell any one tht what'll going to be asked.. we all want here any one who is related to deloitte.. my friend (traineee of delloitte) told me tht they'll hardly induct 20 trainees... so bhaiyoo muqabla sakht hai bohat ....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Rana Gohar</i>
<br />me too attempted the test.. it is told by one of my friend that they'll start calling after 20 and unlike previous time.. partner will be conducting the interview this tym... so no one can tell any one tht what'll going to be asked.. we all want here any one who is related to deloitte.. my friend (traineee of delloitte) told me tht they'll hardly induct 20 trainees... so bhaiyoo muqabla sakht hai bohat ....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
But is there any one from the last batch who may be able to share his/her experience as to what Deloitte focuses on... and on what areas should we excel ourselves. does any one else can even tell some internal news regardin the induction....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by A R</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Rana Gohar</i>
<br />me too attempted the test.. it is told by one of my friend that they'll start calling after 20 and unlike previous time.. partner will be conducting the interview this tym... so no one can tell any one tht what'll going to be asked.. we all want here any one who is related to deloitte.. my friend (traineee of delloitte) told me tht they'll hardly induct 20 trainees... so bhaiyoo muqabla sakht hai bohat ....
But is there any one from the last batch who may be able to share his/her experience as to what Deloitte focuses on... and on what areas should we excel ourselves. does any one else can even tell some internal news regardin the induction....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I heard Deloitte giving interview calls, any idea ? regarding it?
Yep..

They've started calling people.. me and couple of my friends have already got a call..

Any idea what they're going to ask in the interview?

My Test didn't went well..

Secondly, is it better to choose Deloitte here in Karachi over a leading commercial bank as an ACCA Qualified? I was hoping for KPMG tbh.. but i guess they've wrapped up their recruitment process..

Any help would be really appreciated.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by URDanka</i>
<br />Yep..

They've started calling people.. me and couple of my friends have already got a call..

Secondly, is it better to choose Deloitte here in Karachi over a leading commercial bank as an ACCA Qualified? I was hoping for KPMG tbh.. but i guess they've wrapped up their recruitment process..

R u a ACCA or C.A student if C.A student, then whats ur mfc??
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arcane1</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by URDanka</i>
<br />Yep..

Secondly, is it better to choose Deloitte here in Karachi over a leading commercial bank as an <b>ACCA Qualified</b>? I was hoping for KPMG tbh.. but i guess they've wrapped up their recruitment process..

R u a ACCA or C.A student if C.A student, then whats ur mfc??

ACCA Qualified.. as i wrote before..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by URDanka</i>
<br />Yep..

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Well we have no idea what will they be asking... can you please tell what you were asked in the interview? Good LUck for it...
<br />Yep..

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I think its better to choose deloitte as you get a better exposure as compared to any leading commercial banks.... do let us know regardin your interview.. good luck again...
Interview went well..

No Technical stuff.. which i was expecting (since i read all IAS and stuff =_=')

Anyway.. Highly Informal Interview comprising of

1 You and your Family.
2 Why Accounting / Auditing? Look out on your grades? Why didn't you cleared in required time ect ect? First Attempts paper and stuff..
3 Why Deloitte?
4 What do you know about us?
5 Where do you want to go from here? Which field?

Couple of other questions that were asked were Where did you apply before and any interview calls from there or not?

ect ect.

That's about it .. nothing technical as per..

Finally.. Beware ACCA Students..
They will ask you or in fact they think it's NATURAL that you're going to enroll in C.A. Program if you join their firm..
i was also asked almost the same qs's today, it was fine but i was a lil confused thr, so worried abt the outcome of the intrview

they told me they will cal short listed candidates next week

wht did they tell u URDanka?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mr.4hm3d</i>
<br />i was also asked almost the same qs's today, it was fine but i was a lil confused thr, so worried abt the outcome of the intrview

they told me they will cal short listed candidates next week

wht did they tell u URDanka?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Can you please share ur experience and are you from CA or ACCA? if CA then what batch n status of Module C?
Pages: 1 2 3 4