Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA or ACCA or ICMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am doing intermediate.medical and my final exams are going to strart after one month,i want to do CA or ACCA or ICMA after intermediate,Any body plz help me how can i get admission in one of them,and which one is the best.plz tell me their features also,and difrence b/w them
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shashan</i>
<br />I am doing intermediate.medical and my final exams are going to strart after one month,i want to do CA or ACCA or ICMA after intermediate,Any body plz help me how can i get admission in one of them,and which one is the best.plz tell me their features also,and difrence b/w them
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
HEY ZUIIS i don no what u have write
Waitin for replies
After intermediate your can do the following
1. CA after appearing in PPT
2. B.com thereafter ICMA after passing entry test requirement
or
3. ACCA
Dear Shashan , instead of raising query , if you could just search the threads you would find all the answers.

Anyways

For CA ( ICAP) . After HSC ( atleast with 45% ) you have to appear in Pre Proficiency Test (PPT)of ICAP, if passed then you are able to join any RAET to start your career in CA. Candidates are allowed to appear in PPT on result-awaited basis. HSC with atleast 60% marks is exempt from PPT and can directly join RAET . Exemption certificate must obtain from ICAP.

ACCA After HSC you can enrol from ACCA . ACCA local chapter will help you in registration alternatively you can download the forms from ACCA website and send with the applicable fees and documents. There are 13 papers in ACCA , exams are conducting twice in a year.

ICMAP minimum requirement for ICMAP admission is graduate , so you have to wait till you graduated.

For benefits / comparison check the threads you will be delighted to see hundreds of posts in this regard.

In my personal opinion , join CA and after completing Module D , registered with ACCA.

Best of Luck
Just a correction there for ACCA, you need to have Bachelors or an A Levels or be 21 years of age (through Mature student route) or CAT.

See below for further details or contact your local ACCA Office
http//www.accaglobal.com/join/acca/entry

Please note that there are no exemption on the basis of a Pakistani Graduate degree (the two years)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Just a correction there for ACCA, you need to have Bachelors or an A Levels or be 21 years of age (through Mature student route) or CAT.

See below for further details or contact your local ACCA Office
http//www.accaglobal.com/join/acca/entry

Please note that there are no exemption on the basis of a Pakistani Graduate degree (the two years)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanks Pracs for correction , sometimes we take things guaranteed, I will take care next time.

Thanks again.
Thanks To all