Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Locked Topics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dear Admin,

I found two topics have been locked by you.

I request you to open them.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dear Admin,

I found two topics have been locked by you.

I request you to open them.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Due to locking of topics I forced to start a new thread. I also request to open the locked topics.

Thanks

Such locking is another amount of leverage provided to some fellows. In my view, the indecent language should be stopped at the outset. However, here we saw that none of any such action was taken and when one's bundles of lies were near to crystalize, topic was locked.

I know Admin will not accede to my observation as has been done in other cases. However, being a member I don't accede to the step taken by Admin.

I said I will place on record my protest if any of the posts will be deleted. However, instead of deleting, this locking has been exercised. Therefore, I am placing on record my protest.

I am thinking on withdrawing my membership from this forum which I will decide in a short while.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<font color="blue"><b>The said topics were locked because members were not paying heed to our requests for a civil discussion. Instead, these threads were being used only for personal attacks.

Appropriate measures have also been taken against posters who were in violation.</b></font id="blue">
This is my last post on this forum!!!

Best regards,

KAMRAN.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />This is my last post on this forum!!!

Best regards,

KAMRAN.
it will b a great loss to accountancy.com
if KAMRANACA leav this forum.
if SOMEONE realize.
<br />This is my last post on this forum!!!

Best regards,

KAMRAN.

I can't beleive that!I want to make a request to all forum members!Please do your positive work on this forum and If u can't then atleast give respect to good work, done by others but don't ruin the purpose of this forum i.e knowledge and experience sharing. Things should not happen in such a manner that a good contributor like KamranACA may leave this forum. It would be a loss for this forum and I want to make a request to KamranACA not to leave the forom in such a way, and I also expect from other forum members to pass the same reqest to KamranACA.

Regards,
Sir Kamran

why have you taken such an extreme step of leaving this forum? somewhere i feel guilty. if only i knew before that you would leave this forum, i wouldnt have come forward with that "user's" reality.

personally i dont oppose the locking of that "humiliating" thread. it should have been done long back, the purpose of that thread was only to maligne Pakistan CA body and was a frustration dumping ground for one user.
however i do oppose the locking of the "UAE market situation " thread.

I request you to "please come back to this forum"

regards
Rabia
People like kamran are the real wealth of our nation. I could understand that he is always very busy and amidst that finding time to help forum members is nice of him. I also believe that admin's behaviour has been very controversal. It was too late too wrong. I think we live in a democracy and I request admin to unlock the topics and let people say whatever they want to say. If any particular member has crossed the line, only that member should be looked into. Shutting down the whole topic is not democratic. Finally, may i also request Kamran to please reconsider and continue to help the members and in return we promise him a kulfi in 2009 and people who know us would tell you that we are a nation who always keep promises.
<font color="blue"><b>It has been found that mroneflower and MasudCA are one and the same poster. Using multiple IDs is a clear violation of forum rules and therefore appropriate measures have been taken.

We again request all members to abide by forum rules.
Thank you.

rabia-k
In spite of our repeated requests for a civil discussion, the original "UAE Market Situation" thread was being used to post messages on everything but the entitled subject, so it shall remain locked for now.

sumairalam has started a similar thread where you can conduct further discussions on the subject.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I request admin to unlock the topics and let people say whatever they want to say.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Goodman
We are all for freedom of speech, however freedom comes with certain responsibilities. When, in spite of repeated pleas, responsibility is not exercised, corrective actions are required to be taken for the greater good of the forum and its members. Our decision may seem late, however things were done according to a standard operating procedure.

KamranACA is a great poster and he should reconsider his decision.
</b></font id="blue">
Kamran, I think the opinion here is unanimous, we need you here
This is the biggest loss of this forum. I would request Mr. Kamran to reconsider his decision. This is not the right way. He has always proved to be calm, cool, humble and wise man on this forum. This extreme reaction was unexpected from him. Although, I had some disagreements with him but I actually like him. Dear Mr. Kamran, please please please do not leave this forum. Please reconsider your decision. Ok, let you decide it by yourself, If you post on this forum for Admin or Moron flower then you have full right to leave this forum but if you post for all of us then please join it again. We need you.

@Mr. Admin You can bring him back on this forum. I hope you will take necessary steps to bring him back on this forum. I would request you to first clarify your position on locking of those two topics and then give Mr. Kamran a chance to clarify his position. Appoint Mr. Pracha as judge and then implement the decision given by Mr. Paracha. I hope this is quite a resonable suggestion, if you like it.
Dear All.

It is very sad to know that Mr. Kamran has left this forum. I request the administrator to bring him back. We need him. As far as i am concerned, he is the only person who gave me the exact and perfect knowledge as desired.

Thanks
I think that Mr. Kamran, ACA should be back to the accountancy forum. I call him as an asset of this forum.

Mr. Kamran! Please, come back. Thanks!
<font color="blue"><b>Amir,
As I stated before, the topics were only locked because in spite of our repeated pleas to refrain from any such acts, battles of personal nature were being fought out between members in those topics.

Appropriate action has been taken against the members in violation of forum rules and no members were awarded any favors nor were specifically targeted for their actions.

Frankly, we are not sure why KamranACA got so personally offended by all this as he was not even involved in any of the infighting in those topics. As for bringing him back, we have not put any locks, bans or restrictions on KamranACA's account and he is most welcome to rejoin and contribute to the forum whenever he wishes to.</b></font id="blue">
Pages: 1 2 3 4