Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA or MBA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<b></b><i></i><u></u>
Hi,

1)I want to ask U people doing ACCA is better or doing MBA from LUMS or IBA is better?

2)Again now I want to ask ACCA qualified with also a degree of B.COM is paid more or an MBA graduate is paid more?

Waiting foe your replies
I think ACCA is more valuable than MBA,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fahad_dawra</i>
<br /><b></b><i></i><u></u>
Hi,

1)I want to ask U people doing ACCA is better or doing MBA from LUMS or IBA is better?

2)Again now I want to ask ACCA qualified with also a degree of B.COM is paid more or an MBA graduate is paid more?

Waiting foe your replies
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
The course structure of ACCA and MBA differs profoundly and thus they are not at all comparable. Moreover MBA can be done in various diets such as Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing etc. ACCA course structure consists of subjects such as Financial Reporting, Taxation, Auditing, Financial Management and Business Analysis. My sincere advice would be to choose your field according to your interest and career ambitions and not on the pay level.