Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Fake Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some days ago all private news channel were broadcasting a movie of girl being beaten by hunters. It is clear from video that it is fake and false. The faces of people standing around were missing and only their trousers could be seen. The faces of persons punishing the girl was also not clear. After accomplishment of punishment the girl stands up and starts walking very easily. No sign of pain was apparent from her walking style.

After releasing this fake video our media started a debate against the Islam and Sharia. Heinous remarks were passed against punishment system of Islam. Indeed the incident, if it has occurred,was condemnable. But our media did not examined the clip and open a war against Islam.

Some NGO's and MQM were very apparent in this drama and taking part very effectively.

This was a drama which was staged with an aim to destroy the peace of Sawat Valley.

I want to ask some questions from these secular minded persons

Nasirabd (Baluchistan) main 6 aurton zinda dafnaya gaya NGO's aur MQM Khamosh

Dr Afia Siddiqi per americi qaid main zulm aur jabar ki intha
MQM aur NGO's Khamosh

Jamia Hafsa ki 1500 bachion ko bambon se ura dia gaya
MQM aur NGO's Khamosh!

American dron hamlon main 1000 sheri shaheed
MQM aur NGO's Khamosh!

Aaj ek jali video pe NGO's aur MQM ka itna ehtijaj.

Regards
Awais
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />Some days ago all private news channel were broadcasting a movie of girl being beaten by hunters. It is clear from video that it is fake and false. The faces of people standing around were missing and only their trousers could be seen. The faces of persons punishing the girl was also not clear. After accomplishment of punishment the girl stands up and starts walking very easily. No sign of pain was apparent from her walking style.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You have noted the same point as we had. And I totally agree to the rest of your views also.

Dear Awais,

You r right but these private channels continuously search for such hot news to excel in getting business. If there are no hot issues like that, then there would be less "Live Talk Shows" as a result sponshorships and B-Ads would be decreased thus resulting in reduction of their business. So all is meant for business...even if something is aginst ethics, Religion or Shariya, all used to do some business.

Regards,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by amahmood_satti</i>
<br />Dear Awais,

You r right but these private channels continuously search for such hot news to excel in getting business. If there are no hot issues like that, then there would be less "Live Talk Shows" as a result sponshorships and B-Ads would be decreased thus resulting in reduction of their business. So all is meant for business...even if something is aginst ethics, Religion or Shariya, all used to do some business.

Regards,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear mahmood
you are right I am working with an advertising agecncy and know very well about the electronic media. The main focus of almost all tv channels to earn more and more money.

Regrds,

Awais
Dear Awaisaftab,

It looks like you are mixing various things in your post , my opinion in this matter is as follows

1) Video. The case is under the review of honorable supreme court , I have personally seen the after hearing where various points of consideration raised. By law we can not discuss such thing which is under review by honorable court.

2) Media in all over the world are same , exaggeration, is the tool for them.

3) No media/presenter in individual capacity or group started war against Islam. No one in whole society can think about that.

4) The role of government / administration is more vital then NGOs / MQM , all these questions must be answered by them , you cant condemn NGOs / MQM for not doing any action against particular instances but you must appreciate for taking action against any event.

5) Again you are making assumption that MQM protest was against the video , it was not only the case , MQM power show was against the factors that trying to implement their own laws in the name of Islam.
To fully understand these things you must examine the current situation in Karachi and around Karachi.

Best Regards
Dears I am from the district where this incident is said to have taken place.I don't know exactly wheather the video is real however some other incidents have taken place where taliban did the same although the way of punishment was a bit different but there is no such incident taken place after the peace talks between govt and taliban.So here the media is quistionable why they onaired it now...offcourse it was an attempt to destroy the peace process once again and in such attempt MQM and NGO's were their major partners.
Its a wrong impression being portrayed mostly by NGOs that some sort of "Taliban" would soon take over the whole Pakistan. This is only a part of international propaganda only to undermine the strategic interests of Pakistan. Now Armed Forces of Pakistan are being charged with having links with Taliban & Alqaida. Its sheer propaganda against the soverignity of Pakistan. Drones Attacks on FATA & various other areas are being carried on in order to destroy the loyalties of patriotic Pakistani's whereas none of the any big leader of Taliban or Alqaida has been reported or claimed to be hit in so many such drone attacks yet the civilian casualities are going to increase. Now After FATA comes the Baluchistan where Americans are planning (also announced)to attack in so called search for Alqaida and Taliban. What the hell is this? Terror is being spreaded with the label of war on terror (acutally war for terror). Now the role of MQM is questionable in such a situation when it tries to give the impression that the whole Karachi is surounded by the Taliban, and attempting to declare a religious political party, which has a good vote bank in Karachi, also as Talibans, and that MQM is the only party which can save Karachi from being taken over by such Talibans. So indirectly they are trying to invite Americans to carry out such drone attack operations even in the 3rd big province of Pakistan i.e Sindh. Now worst is that some of the people(political parties and NGOs) are trying it hard to make Americans to believe that these Talibans would soon make the Whole Pakistan as hostage that would wage war against all the remaining world which is acutally adding fuel to fire and making the situation more critical.

Regards
I agree with the the above views partially however things are not so simple as regarding Army is concerned.You people don't know the cruel operation of this cruel army in swat.You don't know that this operation was never against the actual cruel talibans who are doing everything in the name of shariat but was against the people of Swat.Talking about Swat particularly one relating to swat and having some thinking capacity(I don't think people who support taliban in swat have some thinkable brain)can know better the game...

Best Regards
Dear Israr,

Mahmood Satti and I don not support Talibans rather the situation should be seen in real sense. Although the taliban are doing wrong but majority of them belongs from Pakistan. The peace agreement of NWFP Government was made with Thareeke Nafaze Shariate Muhammadi not with talibal. Which is a 100% Pakistani organization. According to Sharia Islamic punishments can be imposed by the State or Sovereign You and I cannot cut hand of a thief or cannot cut throat of a murderer it is the duty of Islamic State.

You criticize on Army keep it in mind it is our army due to which we are in existence as an independent nation. That's why frequent criticism is made on ISI,which is a sub organization of Army, by India and America. After Punjabis the Pashtoons are the second largest ethnic group in Pakistan Army and Pashtoons hold high rank designations in Pak Army. Pl do not criticize on Army. The operation that is in underway in Sawat was initiated by the perwaiz Musharaf and now army doing operation on the request of PPP lead government. Being the part of correlation government why ANP and JUI (F) play their role to stop army operations in sawat and tribal areas.

Think and think again keep in mind the sacrifices of thousands of army men who sacrificed their lives for their motherland.
Dear Awaisaftab I did not say that you are supporting taliban.You again talked about this Pak army and there so called sacrifices,I request you to please read again my post where I used the phrase "One relating to swat".I wish you see their operation yourself then you will get the real image of this army.I personally saw tha way they were doing the operation and believe me I thought that this is indian army not pak army.
However I still think whole pak army is not like that and I wish I am right.And dear this is not the matter of pashtoon or panjabee army and I do have my own relatives in army on high ranks.
Hope you will believe what I am saying.

Best regards
Dear Israr,
I am agree with you that some army personnel do wrong. I am totally against army operation against the own citizens of country. When army operation in east Pakistan (Now Bangladesh) was being started several political leaders said that this operation will result in the partition of the country and only after few months Bangladesh came into existence. I think no country have conducted so many army operation against its own countrymen.

During army operation in east Pakistan some soldiers were found in guilty of professional misconduct but there were thousands of soldiers who wept bitterly when Bangladesh came into existence on this sorrowful event of Islamic History and Islamic World.

Best Regards,

Awais Aftab
This video was fake and made in the same studious where American CIA launches fake videos of ranting and chanting of Americans of Osama Bin Laden and Adam Yahya Gadahan (a.k.a Adam Pearlman) whenever needed by Bush or O-bomb-a administration. Muslim Khan, spokesman of Molvi Fazlullah already denounced this fake video and declared it a conspiracy against Nizam-e-Adl regulation. You know how blunt these guys of TTP are in accepting even those acts that are committed by others.

Afghan Taliban and their spokesman Qari Zabiullah Mujahid already condemned this act of brutality, if happened either and declared it a conspiracy against Islam, Pakistan, Shariat and Religious movements of Pakistan.

Now, even if I assume that this video was true and it was done by so called Swat's Taliban then it is of no great shock to me because swat's Taliban are not real Taliban, they are imposters and Indian agents. Pakistani Intelligence agencies have arrested so many militants who were non-circumcised (i.e. Hindus).

This is Indian and Israeli attempt to sabotage Peace deal in swat. I will give all credit to Maulana Sufi Muhammad sahib for all of his efforts to bring peace in swat's valley.

This issue is exploited by ******* aunties of NGOs and ******* media for their personal interests on the orders of their master handlers who are sitting in Tel Aviv and Washington. These NGOs have exploited this issue in the same way as they had exploited the issue of "Mukhtara" in past to malign Pakistan. Mukhtara is a multi millionaire NGO activist in Pakistan now and she has traveled more than half of the world. Thanks to NGOs to advertise her concocted rape case.

MQM's rally was another feeble attempt to appease their master handlers.
Dears !

I totally agree with Awais Sb's comments. There is nothing behind the video case being sold by private channels. I request all private channels including E-media through this forum to stop this jugglery and give our nation the lesson of peace, truth and humanity. Do you notice that whenever a suicide attack or bomb blasts, the media people became so enthusiastic and compete with each other in broadcasting the nunmber of casualities.
BBC and Geo (Jew) TV both are involved in earning cheap popularity by presenting these fake videos. They are involved in Anti-Pakistan psy-op. They have staged entire coup against President Musharraf, they have staged the false flag operation of Rights of Women Protaction Act, they focus on proving Pakistan a failed state and security threat to the rest of the world, they present baloch rebels and defectors as "Freedom Fighters", they call Indian backed Akbar Bugti a "Shaheed", they want Pakistan to act as subsidiary of India, they telecast Indian films and dramas to brainwash Pakistani youth, they want to make Pakistanis thralls of Indians and God knows what else they are doing against Pakistan.

Patriotic Pakistanis should boycott Geo Tv. We all should record our protest on their psyop and info warfare against our sacred state Pakistan.

Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz (Allah is our protector).
yes ofcourse "they (JEW TVS)staged an entire coup against President Musharraf" in Pakistan and we Pakistani people were foolish enough to be fooled by them!! why do we always regret after the worst has happened.?
Pages: 1 2