Accountancy Forum

Full Version: WHAT DIFFERENCE, TWO CASES RELATING TO JUDICIARY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a common man I am unable to understand one thing. I wonder if any columnist, professional writer or any general reader will touch the point. The people came out madly in the street of Lahore on 15 March even against the expectations of Nawaz Sharif and other political parties. And the people won the case and Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Choudhary was restored. In the Farah Dogar case a lot of commotion came in the society. The columnists, writers, lawyers, human rights activists (except Asma Jehangir), politicians, Nawaz Sharif repeatedly cried but all failed to make any dent in the case. Even the Parliamentarian committee despite all hue and cry could not move even a leave. The additional favour in this fiasco was that young students and their parents added their frustration but nothing whatsoever remotest happened. The case got killed and died as usual in the new scandalous stories eg changing the record and missing of the file for allotment of plots to supreme court judges etc. Almost the struggle in both the above cases was the same except for time length of the struggle. As a common man mostly engaged with his daily livelihood and not an intellectual I wish to know what was the difference in struggle between the two corrupt cases in which society succeeded in one and failed in the other. Taking the opportunity I also wish if any reader can update me if Naeem Bukhari also wrote any letter to the Prime Minister for taking up reference in case of Farah Dogar case. I am an ordinary citizen and I buy only one newspaper hence might be in some newspapers other than that which I buy such a news might had appeared of which I am not aware of. And if he did not take up any such reference request on this second case, then what was the difference between the two cases that Naeem Bukhari did not find it suitable for moving the matter this time.