Accountancy Forum

Full Version: FARAH DOGAR CASE UNLESS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Parliamentarian committee, the Parliament, different lawyers or political citizens, all Ansar Abbassis taking up cases before courts would bring nothing as has so far brought nothing rather efforts made by a few so far has brought back a slap on their own face. Naeem Bukharis have more power. To me there is only solution that all children throughout Pakistan who could not get admission this year whether they applied or did not apply because of lower division marks should individually through their own hand writing may be in Urdu, Pushto or English address their own petitions in their own words and handwriting to the Chief Justice of Pakistan. These petitions need not be in professional style but in plain language arguing that they do not know how many other lucky undeserving got their marks jacked up not through revision/checking but when their papers were being marked originally. The students who are appearing this year they may also file similar petitions with a little revised text afraid same may not happen to them. The Lawyers in case really wish their long march to see beneficial they should motivate the students that they join long march say a three hours a day in every city in protesting against the present judicial system which protects jacking up marks one daughter of a big gun. This would attract world wide attention. My nephew studying resident in Lahore who did not get admission has already on my advice sent his petition written by hand taking pages from his school excercise note book posted direct to Abdul Hameed Dogar praying that application for rechecking of one Farah Dogar was attended to by the Controller same day, same day within minutes it moved to CHAIRMAN. tHE cHAIRMAN DID NOT TAKE A CUP OF TEA BUT ATTENDED THIS APPLICATION AND RETURNED WITHIN MINUTES. With minutes orders were passed, within minutes examiners were asked to come leaving all their work to re-assess the papers. The examination sitting in Board Office in front of the Chairman did all reassessment within minutes, within minutes results were tabulated etc and with hours all this including delivery of marks sheet and submissiion to the medical college was done. My nephew has requested that he also want his papers re-assessed in same manner. I have told him never expect a response from Abdul Hameed Dogar. His father my brother is a brave non political man. He is not worried what would happen in repercussion but he tells me in his all 5 times prayers he seeks blessings of HIS.