Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Can a B.A graduate do articleship in Lahore?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My question is simple. Can a B.A graduate get an articles in any firm in Lahore. If yes then reply with that firms name. Pleaseeee
just small firms..........
BA graduate is not disallowed by ICAP to be inducted as a trainee student,...... but bigger firms do not like to spend cost of Rs. 6,500 for the simple graduates having no accountancy background.......
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />just small firms..........
BA graduate is not disallowed by ICAP to be inducted as a trainee student,...... but bigger firms do not like to spend cost of Rs. 6,500 for the simple graduates having no accountancy background.......
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Can you please write the name of that firms which can or may give articles to BA graduate.
smaller firms...... not know by name specifically..... -(
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />smaller firms...... not know by name specifically..... -(

Ok. Please read my new post of and reply that AMIN MUDASSAR & CO.
<br />smaller firms...... not know by name specifically..... -(

http//www.icap.org.pk/web/links/51/registeredtrainingorganisations.php

see firms names