Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Amin Mudassar and Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a graduate 11th Pfc student. On 17th of April 2009 i went to Amin Mudassar & Co for an interview. They told me that Icap has changed its policy. The training Period for Direct Graduate trainee students are now 3 years. (Is that so?). Then they told me if a person fails 1 or 2 times or donot appear in Foundation or intermediate Exams during training, his Articles will be canceld. (is that so too?). Are they just making me fool or is this true? Can someone Articles be canceled if he fails in 2 or three attempts of foundation or Inremediate Exams? Reply pleaseee.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aamirwaheed</i>
<br />I am a graduate 11th Pfc student. On 17th of April 2009 i went to Amin Mudassar & Co for an interview. They told me that Icap has changed its policy. The training Period for Direct Graduate trainee students are now 3 years. (Is that so?). Then they told me if a person fails 1 or 2 times or donot appear in Foundation or intermediate Exams during training, his Articles will be canceld. (is that so too?). Are they just making me fool or is this true? Can someone Articles be canceled if he fails in 2 or three attempts of foundation or Inremediate Exams? Reply pleaseee.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

http//www.icap.org.pk/web/links/51/trainingregulations.php

See ICAP training regulations
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aamirwaheed</i>
<br />I am a graduate 11th Pfc student. On 17th of April 2009 i went to Amin Mudassar & Co for an interview. They told me that Icap has changed its policy. The training Period for Direct Graduate trainee students are now 3 years. (Is that so?). Then they told me if a person fails 1 or 2 times or donot appear in Foundation or intermediate Exams during training, his Articles will be canceld. (is that so too?). Are they just making me fool or is this true? Can someone Articles be canceled if he fails in 2 or three attempts of foundation or Inremediate Exams? Reply pleaseee.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Amir,

The training period for direct graduate trainee student has been reduced from 5 to 3 years. And if a student does not manage to qualify CA in during his training his articles are extended to 3.5 years.

I believe that the provision regarding cancellation of articles as told by the firm's staff is incorrect, there is no such thing as cancellation of articles upon failure.

Thanks a lot schuaeb. But why the firms misguiding the students. Because after hearing from that firm i told my friends and they are now deciding to quit C.A. Why firms like Amin Mudassar & co doing all this. Its simple if any firm do not want to give articles to any student, simply say to him wo do not need you. But they are misguiding us and they are making people fool.
I think it is due to lack of understanding on your part or the management of firm could not properly convey the message. No firm, I reckon, will deliberately make such rumors. And ICAP is very much there for any sort of clarification, you can e mail them or call at 021-111-000-422.
Well i had a refernce so i directly met Mr Daood at Amin Mudassar & Co and that person give me that Info. Then the person who reffered me met personaly with Mr Amin the principle of that firm and he told him that same story too.
Well whatever happend there, please consider it to be very serious issue because i and my friends felt that these roumers may spoil our carrer in C.A.
Thanks