Accountancy Forum

Full Version: NEED YUR ADVISE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MY NAME IS SALMAN_3

I WAS STUDYING B.E LATER I SWITCH MY FIELD TO BS FIELD

I STUDY IT TILL 4 SEMEMSTER AND NOW I AM UN ABLE TO CONTINUE IT .. becz of many reason my paper are not clearing teacher does not coporates

WHT SHOULD I DO NOW I THOUGHT OF SWITCHING TO BUSSINESS LINE...

PLZ FRIENDS GUIDE ME WHT SHOULD I DO ...

2 YEAR DEGREE PROGRAM OR DIPLOMAA OR WHT I DONT KNOW ANYTHIN I ALREADY WASTED MY 4 YEAR UPON ENGNEERING ...

PLZZ EM REALLY VERY TENSED I EVEN TRIED TO KILL MY SELF BUT GOT HOSPITALLIZED INSTEAD AND ALL ... PLZ GUIDE ME IN A SERIOUS MANNER I NEED A SEROUS ADVISE...
Oh Dear,

I am really sorry to hear that. First of all be very clear about what you want to do in life. I mean your ambitions... Engineering / sciences etc was not your cup of tea as it is quite evident from your post. Identify your aptitude. The subject you feel most comfortable with and If you don’t like studying at all then give it a sh!t, there is no point in mugging up your head with things you don’t understand or want to understand. To hell with the people who evaluate you with the degrees you have earned.

Listen to your heart. If you do not have to support your family financially, I mean if you belong to the U-Class and if your family is supportive then go for something like painting, performing arts, music etc. Get admission to NCA or any arts college. Enjoy the company of lovely girls. Do what ever your heart says you to. Forget about studies and explore other things in life. Enjoy your inner musings. Enjoy life....Get out of the rate race. There is more to life than just studies...
salman 3
whats the matter with you? you should worry more about those 24yrs ahead of you rather than crying over those 4 yrs you have lost. take it like this, you didnt waste those 4 yrs, you were just in a wrong place at the wrong time!!

the company of lovely girls will not help you in your life ahead.

you tried to commit suicide? do you not fear GOD?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by salman13</i>
<br />Hey

HE IS SALMAN_3

I M SALMAN13

PLZZZZZZ SEE CLEARY & THEY SEE DIFFERENCE IN NAME

I M HAVING NO PROBLEM

HE IS USING MY NAME 4 BAD PURPOSE

I DONT LIKE ANY KNID OF ENGINEERING OR MEDICAL EVEN I SAID TO MY PARENTS THAT I JSUT ONLY LIKE BUSINESS FELID I JSUT WANT TO BECOME GOOD BUSINESSMAN

SECONDLY I M IN MY SENSES & ENJOY LIFE VERY MUCH ALLAH GAVE THIS LIFE TO ENJOY NO TO SUCIDE HOW CAN I THINK TO SUCIDE

THIRDLY I M IN INTER NOT IN ENGINEERING

PLZZ KINDLY SEE THE ID NAME CLEARLY HE IS TRYING TO DISGRACE ME

IF U DONT DIFFERENCE B/W HIS ID NAME & MINE ID NAME THEN I WILL LEAVE THIS FORUM

SALMAN
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

salman 13, sorry , i have edited that post.
Ur Apology has been Accepted

&

Will be happy to take more Guidance on Studies from U

salman13 the name is not yur property as mine is salman_3
u blind or wht can u see the difference em allready tensed kindly stop yur childish act
CHANGE UR ID NAME

MINE IS WITH A _ AND 3 NOT 13 OPEN YUR EYES BRO!!
only the admin can ask a user to change his ID not the forum users.
salman_3

Forget about your past and have a fresh start. "Defeat is not when you fall down. It's when you refuse to get up... So keep getting up everytime when you have a fall. That should be the Attitude for Life". Why did you try to commit suicide? Too cowardly an act! Do you think that life is difficult? Let life see that you're even more Difficult. If you don't have an apptitude for engineering, you can change your field of studies.

rabia-k
Nice advice, girl. Keep it up!

salman13

Don't post in upper case alphabets. It is taken to mean as SHOUTING which is against the forum rules. There is hell a differece in your's and his ID. His ID is earning no disgrace to you.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br />salman_3

rabia-k
Nice advice, girl. Keep it up!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

its good manners to address a "girl" as "Miss"
OKxx mate..

wht i have thought now is to switch to bcom so later i could do mba em i doin da ryte thin
WHT I DO WHT I DOO NOW IS THE QUESTION I THINK EVERY SEC
THAT WAS THE REASON I END UP KILLING MY SELF
I TRIED TO RUN FRM MY PROBLEM BY SELECTING THE MOST EASY WAY
U MAY SAY I AM A COWARD A SINNER
BUT COME IN MY SHOES I DNT SEE MY FUTUREE
EM 23 YEAR OLD HAVING A INCOMPLETED DEGREE..
WELL REST OF MY AGE BOYS AND GIRLS HAVING SOMTHIN
could i get a job with a incomp Degree anywhere in da world nOo ryte
I m Sorry to salman_3 for using upper case letters

Hope that he wont mind

& i wont use it again
its ok buddy no problem ..

may u have more sucess in every step of yur life
Pages: 1 2