Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Rahman Sarfaraz Rahim Iqbal Rafiq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone share info about this firm and who are its clients.?Will this firm will be recruiting this time and 11 MFC with 1 Referal? If someone has info about the ranking of this firm, please share here?
you may see the firm's website for further details

<b>http//rsrir.com</b>
Can someone tell on which number is this firm and is worth to join this firm for CA Articleship? Quick reply will be appreciated?
This firm is quite higly ranked in pakistan market wanna share few info about this firm.

1. Got a affiliation with Russell Bedford International a firm ranked 15th in the world.

2. There are 11 partners in this firm most of them in karachi and i think 2 or 3 in lahore.

3.Principal office in Lahore Rashid Rehman Mir partner in this firm is VP of Icap

4. Offices in 3 Cities 2 in karachi 2 in lahore and 1 in Islamabad

5. Firm still with the name Khalid majeed rehman sarfraz rahim iqbal rafiq on Pannel A of SBP.

Client Profile

Arif Habib Group
Pioneer Cables
Pepsi(Punjab) apart from lahore.

Source of Info A trainee student in RSRIR
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by naayes</i>
<br />This firm is quite higly ranked in pakistan market wanna share few info about this firm.

1. Got a affiliation with Russell Bedford International a firm ranked 15th in the world.

2. There are 11 partners in this firm most of them in karachi and i think 2 or 3 in lahore.

3.Principal office in Lahore Rashid Rehman Mir partner in this firm is VP of Icap

4. Offices in 3 Cities 2 in karachi 2 in lahore and 1 in Islamabad

5. Firm still with the name Khalid majeed rehman sarfraz rahim iqbal rafiq on Pannel A of SBP.

Client Profile

Arif Habib Group
Pioneer Cables
Pepsi(Punjab) apart from lahore.

Source of Info A trainee student in RSRIR
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanks for Info. Can you tell will RSRIR will induct CA Trainees this time who have passed CA inter in spring 2009 attempt and what is there criteria regarding MFC. And can you tell further details about this firm (Ranking and clients).
Yes RIR is recruiting this time. But their requirment is CA inter full pass.

They r not even collecting CA inter with 1 rafer.

Plz make sure u have submitted ur CV there. coz dis is pretty good firm dat almost comes after BDO in pakistan.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zuby</i>
<br />Yes RIR is recruiting this time. But their requirment is CA inter full pass.

They r not even collecting CA inter with 1 rafer.

Plz make sure u have submitted ur CV there. coz dis is pretty good firm dat almost comes after BDO in pakistan.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Rehman sarfaraz is calling 1 ref students for interview but why they r not calling full pass students. Anyone got the info then please write here
Bro i Have already told u about the client list ager detail mein btao ga tou it will take time but my opinion is it a gud firm and this is quite highly ranked so dnt worry aur jahan tak enroll ki baat hai in lahore i think its over karachi ka kuch malum nahen hai get in touch with them
Can anyone plzzzz tell me when the recruitment process in RSRIR is gona start and is it Worth applying in RSRIR with 1 paper of Module-D referral ??? can Any trainee or other member of RSRIR plzzz plzzz let me know it ??? tht will b so nice !!!