Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA Prospects in Big4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the prospects of ACCA training in Big4 firms in Pakistan, particularly in Islamabad?
Is it easy for ACCA students to get articleship in Islamabad Big4, particularly AFF and KPMG?
I could not qualify my CA-Inter in first or even second attemt due to certain family issues as i result of which it is becoming really difficult for me to get inducted for articles in any of the Big4. I have now decided to start afresh with ACCA wid Skans Islamabad, and i hope InshaAllah to clear all my papers in first attempt within 2-2.5 years.
Plz suggest in my case whether after passing my ACCA exams in first attempt would I be able to get articleship in Big4. That actually matters alot for my future as an Auditor.
I have not left CA for sure and would definately enter CA-Finals after completing my ACCA, coz that was my initial dream which i would InshaAllah bring to life. I am very much determined and committed now, even more than i was when i started my CA.
Please i need sincere advice and suggestions from everbody and especially people in the Big4 Firms.
I would really want and appreciate if professional fellows like
Schuaeb
Astute Accountant
kamranACA
Muhammad Adnan Arshad
Pracs
rabia-k
could come up and comment on my query.
Hey dude!
fIRST attempt ACCAs are selected @ big4. Infact AFF recently selected 5 out of its 11 trainees who were ACCAS @ LHR office.
AGe is also important. As a shortcut, U intern @ big4 while waiting 4 your ACCA final papers result and then request manager to register you for ARTICLES wid ICAP.
if in some papers of acca a student is failed then he has no chances to get in big4 [(][(]
how to intern at AFF
salam

i have a very little knowledge about the audit firms and i want to know all audit firms. I n other words i want to know their position in asending order and also want to know theit contact numbers and details.
please tell me from where i can get all this knowledge