Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HELP ME HOW TO STUDY CoMPANY LAW MODULE D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kindly is there anyone who can help me how to cover companylaw module d..i have seen notes for module E..do anyone have such notes for module-d??they look good..
Assalam o Alaikum.

Dear i have notes for All corporate laws except Module D portion (unfortunately).. i am working on it but dont think that it would be available soon..............

I think you must try "Company Law book of PAC (Lahore)"... This book covers all syllabus in a very good manner.... Moreover "ATFL Foulks Linchs Volume 1 for corporate laws" is also a good book for it

Hope these books could serve you

May ALLAH bless you with success in every exam of both lives

Talib e doa...
for better understanding and grip on company law you should study from Companies ordinance not from notes, and its better to make you own linkage that mean section identified having inter link or relation
THANK U SIR!!!ALOT OF PEOPLE TOLD ME TO STUDY FRM ORDINANCE....sir how to create linkge..agr thori si gguidance miljaye i will really greatfull to u people..thankx sir!!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Talha86</i>
<br />kindly is there anyone who can help me how to cover companylaw module d..i have seen notes for module E..do anyone have such notes for module-d??they look good..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

try to get Sir Khalid Petiwala's notes. He thought me in module B (FA-1) , module C (FA-2 and Tax) and module D (Company Law and Cost Accounting) and i found him <b></b>THE BEST OFF ALL !!<b></b>

u must have heard from ur colleagues that one should learn from the ordinance and not from notes - its nothing but CRAP ! i used KP's notes on Taxation(Mod C)and Comapany Law ( Mod D) and passed both in 1st Attempt Allhamdulillah.. to add more here; one of my dearest frnd at Alhamd , Syed Kamran Ali got Merit Certificate in Company Law and he used da same KP's notes !

so be assured, and use KP's notes ( m using them for Module-E as well ! )

May Allah bless everyone wid success
Imad.