Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA ARTICLESHIP IN UAE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I m an ACCA Student and have cleared papers F1 to F6 except F4.

I want to Start my ACCA Articleship but have heard that there are more oppurtunities in UAE instead of Pakistan.

Anyone have any idea about the Salary / Pay in Dubai as an Audit Trainee????

Please inform.

Thanks
atleast finish the F level.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kashifmundia</i>
<br />Hi
I m an ACCA Student and have cleared papers F1 to F6 except F4.

I want to Start my ACCA Articleship but have heard that there are more oppurtunities in UAE instead of Pakistan.

Anyone have any idea about the Salary / Pay in Dubai as an Audit Trainee????

Please inform.

In current situation it is not wise to come to UAE as part qualified. Being an ACCCA - Affiliate is much better but the competition is very Fierce these days... I know a Audit firm posted a vacancy and got 800 applications while a year ago the applications did not exceeed 40 for the same post. Getting trained from a big 4 Pakistan is a far better training option!!

All the Best....

Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I am b.com & ACCA Ppart qualified, i wany articleship in dubai, U.A.E , SAudi ARAbia, my email address is; ayyazjaskani@yahoo.com phone no; +92-0333-6370714