Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Firms in Arabian Countries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.
I finished ACCA recently
And I look forward for training in an audit firm. I have an option to go for firms in pakistan or firms in any arabian country like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain Abu Dhabi etc.
I want to know which on these firms will i get better knowledge and experience and make me competent for future business.

Some say that firms in Pakistan will give more extensive knowledge as conditions are much tougher here and bigger companies are available to audit
Depends upon where you want to pursue your career after training. If you intend to stay in Pakistan I will agree with what people suggest you. Otherwise, why not to take advantage of available chances.
Situation like Pakistan is best for learing prospective and if you want to get money only then you can move to arabian countrly and if you are able to get place in Bahrain then you can ignore Pakistani firms
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Zaheer Iqbal</i>
<br />Situation like Pakistan is best for learing prospective and if you want to get money only then you can move to arabian countrly and if you are able to get place in Bahrain then you can ignore Pakistani firms
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Zaheer do you have any idea of Bahrain firms????? i mean do they recruit ACCA part qualified and what are the opportunities for ACCA