Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Tell me About TSA.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Dear Members.....
I have taken the Inter Exams and i decided to do ICAP's CA. For this purpose i searched many institutes and i found TSA quite good...
Please, give your kind suggestions about TSA and how it is, i will be very thankfull to you forever...
If anybody have some info about TSA please inform me that is standard, faculty, fee, teaching system, material quality that they provide and passing status and any other u have.....
If other best CA institutions are exist is pakistan please inform me.....
Dear,
It's true that TSA is quite reputable RAET but there are more RAET in Karachi which is equivalent to TSA like AL Hamd Academy.I prefer you to go for AL hamd don't compare RAET on the basis of their results because TSA always takes meritorious students so obviously their result is much better than Al Hamd.You are thinking that why i prefer you to go for AL hamd?The best thing of AL Hamd is that they taught you CCPT in module A which every RAET teach in module D it does'nt mean that you have to give CCPT in module A you are required just to study CCPT in Module A and revise in module D because in module D it is very hard to give time to such course because of other hard subjects.Anyway its your choice its totally upto you.

www.alhamd.edu.pk

Best regards,
Faizan
Dear I think its better you should decide it by your self where you will be comfatable you should visit few insitute and then take decision. The only CCPT is not important but the other things also metter. Although TSA get meritorious students but the faculity is also important. Alhamd also have very good faculity but my suggestion is you have to visit at least
TSA
Al Hamad
SBS
CAMS
then you should yourself can calculate the difference regarding faculity, fee, and the location which is suitable for you.

Hello dear friends Faizee and Zaheer Iqbal...
First of all i thank both of you for your kind information...
Actually i decided to join Karachi for doing CA but i am far far away form Karachi in Haripur near Abbottabad so i can't visit them although i have checked the web sites for all the RAETs like TSA, Al Hamd, SBS, CAMS and SKANS islamabad...
i prefer faculty quality rather than other matters, by the grace of Allah i have good position to check in any of institution merit list....
the most important thing is faculty, if faculty is excelent then every thing is perfect because i have stdied third class schools and college but having the excellent faculty thats why i am at that position that i am thinking about CA...
Please tell me about the faculty of these institutions and my acounting teacher also give prefrence to TSA, do you think i should join it although i will visit all the CA institutions after getting my result of DCom like SKANS, TSA, SBS, ALHamd and others.....
Thanks a lot again, i will be thankfull to both of you forever.....
And the second thing is that is the Intro. to Economics and Finace exist in Mod A or B, i am little bit confused about it.
i checked the subjects and paper where before the 2007 there exist economics in Mod A and Information technology in Mod B while after 2007 it is not and in
Module A --- Eng and Quantitative method
Module B --- economics, accounting and mercantile law exit, whats the matter actually exist please inform me...
thanks......
TSA is known college in Karachi and I think it has excellent faculity, If you have excellent % then you can join it as they have their own standards of selecting the candidates.
Economics and Finance is optional as It can be attemted in module A or B base on the choice of the student. You can also appear in module A and B in single attempt.
Hello Zaheer Bhai
First of all i thanks to you, now its clear to me some points that annoying me such as faculty and RAETs, now i am clear and free to choose TSA with no tension...
By the way in which RAET you are studying and in which Module, are you TSAian...
And what the consists of Big 4.....
Thanks a lot.....
Dear I had studied from SBS and completed article from AFF Karachi
Now a Days working as Manager Internal Audit
Here is the list of RAETs in Karachi along with their addresses

Al-Hamd Academy
166-E, Block 3, Behind Danish Motors
Off Khalid Bin Waleed Road
Karachi
Ph 021-4387082-83 Fax 4387081
E-mail maincampus@alhamd.edu.pk
Website www.alhamd.edu.com Mentors - The Accounting Academy (MAA)
D-5, Block-H, North Nazimabad
Near KFC Hyderi Branch
Karachi
Ph 021-6706928-9
Fax 021-6706930
Anis Hassan School of Accountancy (AHSA)
E-7, Block-10, Main Rashid Minhas Road
NIPA Chowrangi, Gulshah-e-Iqbal
Karachi
Ph 4820515, 4990362
School of Business Studies (SBS)
F-17, Block-8, Clifton
Karachi-75600
Ph 021-5862318-20
Fax 5834319
E-mail sbsca@cyber.net.pk
Website www.sbsca.net

College of Accounting and Management Sciences (CAMS)
109-B, Gulshan-e-Faisal
Bath Island, Clifton
Karachi-75530
Ph 021-5837108-9, 5876075-6 Fax 5834783
E-mail info@cams.edu.pk
Website www.cams.edu.pk
Tabani's School of Accountancy (TSA)
187/P, P.E.C.H.S, Block-2
Near PECHS Girls College
Shahrah-e-Quaideen
P.O Box # 8922
Karachi-75400
Ph 021-4313064-5 Fax 4525367
E-mail tsa@cyber.net.pk
College of Business Professionals (CBP)
CBP House 42/3, B.M.C.H. Society
Near PIA Booking Office
Off Shaheed-e-Millat Road, Sharfabad
Karachi
Ph 021-4940590, 4935713
E-mail cbp@super.net.pk

Big 4 are
1. AFF
2. E&Y
3. KPMG
4. Yousaf Adil
Actually Tabani website is

www.tsa.edu.pk
Hello Zaheer
first of all i thank to you and secondly i welcome salman to join the conversation about the TSA.
thank you for the telling about the website of TSA...
Zaheer i think you have a big shot profile that you had done your inter from the SBS and articleship from the big one PWC (AFF)... and now doing a good job have a nice career...
and salman bhai tell us about yourself that from which RAET you doing Accountancy education.....

have a nice conservation, best regard, good bye
Actually i m Giving papers of Inter from Commerce Group But will Join CAT in Al-Hamd After Inter

Somebody told me the website of Tabani School of Accountancy thats why i have u Website

There are Two Brother in my Neighbour who are Studying in Tabani They Said that its a Good Institution

if u want more website then u can tell me
Hello Salman
thanks for the recommendation, actually i know the websites of all RAETs but we can't find such experience from the web as a person obtain live thats why i am asking about it from the experienced people so that they share thier experience and then i take my decisions.....
We can check fee list, syllabus, books, previous papers, institute building and extras about an institute form a website but we can check out the standard of study, teaching system, faculity experience and method of teaching and many other things like that we can't judge from the website thats why i am concerning the different kind of experienced persons,,, thanks for your kind information.....
If you can contact your neigbhourers again please inform me about the inner system, status and situations of the TSA, i will be thankfull to you forever...
Best regardings
Take care and good bye.....
Pages: 1 2