Accountancy Forum

Full Version: cfa after mba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello i am doing mba finance in london and interested to do cfa after that so can any body please tell me how much exemption i will get in cfa? also tell me about the scope of this combination in pakistan ?
I dont thing any exeption you will get. CFA has 3 levels. 3 Exams However, it will help alot in preparation as u'll have BASIC concepts.
Scope to itna hai k Karachi airport per utartay hi company ki mercedes aap ko lenay aayegi aur company ka maalik apni kursi se uthay ga, apni tie se seat saaf karay ga aur aap ko kahay ga bethein janab aur koi hukum karein. [d]
that was quite a stupid reply Mujahid. Grow up baita !!! He asked about the scope of CFA not how you would clean seat for him with your tie.
baita boltay ho baaap ko. [D] You need to grow up son.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />baita boltay ho baaap ko. [D] You need to grow up son.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Be careful.
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6716&SearchTerms=islamic,accounting
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tahir london</i>
<br />hello i am doing mba finance in london and interested to do cfa after that so can any body please tell me how much exemption i will get in cfa? also tell me about the scope of this combination in pakistan ?
One thing i wanna to clarify regarding exemption rules. CFA is an american degree and nonce of american degree provides exemptions as they don't consider any certification/degree competitive to US degree.)
Take care n all the best for CFA . Abdul Samad
There are no exemptions available in CFA Examinations. The scope is good, and the qualification is relatively tougher than others. According the most recent salary survey CFA + MBA = 225,000.. Find the compensation survey at the CFA institutes website.
225,000 what? Paisas, PKR, USD, BRP or Yen? p Oh Oh may be Bengali taka p
Mr Mujahid, i am not in a mood to engage in a verbal debate with you or anyone else. Neither i have the time nor the resources to do so. Well as i already mentined check that out yourself at the CFA institutes website, which just requires some basic surfing. And make the situatuion more clear recently PACRA hired a CFA Chartholder as a finantial analyst offering him Rs 175,000.
[D] Munna CFA, jab baat karo to complete karo. Abhi mein tumhara examiner hota to marks deduct kar leta currency na likhnay per. Apni baat clear kar k likha karo [P]
Luckily you were not my examiner..! And probably will neve be...!
Well who knows. I'll start preparing for CFA very soon. May be some day I get the opportunity to examine your paper [P]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />Well who knows. I'll start preparing for CFA very soon. May be some day I get the opportunity to examine your paper [P]

I have completed my CFA, let it be a dream
HI CFAACCA IMPRESSIVE QUALIFICATION U HAVE NOW A DAYS I RECENTLY TOOK ADMISSION IN CIMA WAT DO U SAY ABOUT THAT HOW MANY YEARS IT WILL TAKE TO COMPLETED AND TELL ME ABOUT CFA LEVEL 1 WATS THE MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY AND WHAT SHOULD I FIRST PREPARE TO START CFA LEVEL 1 AND DO U KNOW ANY INSTITUTE IN KARACHI OR TEACHER OF CPA I HOPE U REPLY MY MAIL ID IS zafarcma@hotmail.com BYE
Pages: 1 2