Accountancy Forum

Full Version: PLEASE VOTE & REQUEST MR. KAMRAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all member

Since Mr. Kamran disappearance, I may say forum lacks valuable quotes and authentic replies so,

Please reply by " <i><b><u>I request Mr. Kamran to appear on this forum</u></b></i>".

If common interest is priority then ADMIN should take measure to call Mr. Kamran also.

Let the member decide and vote for Mr. Kamran. I am sure member would like to vote for Mr. Kamran.

Dear Member please reply because your reply mean "<u><i> <b>vote for Mr. Kamran" </b> </i> </u> Regards

WASIM AKRAM

<i><b><u>I request Mr. Kamran to appear on this forum</u></b></i>.

This senior citizen strongly not "requests" but if Mr. Kamran is younger than me directs him to come back. I am computer illiterate. I do not know how through this Forum I can send him direct email message. If someone else can do for me, I will be obliged.

Thanks and regards
I request Mr Kamran & Pracs both of you to come back on this forum.
PLEASE READ IN PUNJABI

"AIWAIN NAM BADNAM HA LUCHIAN DA, DETA DHOKAY DHER SHAREEFAN"

I request Mr. Kamran to appear on this forum again.
Sab members Kamran Bhai k office chalay jao aur unhain mana k lay aao. I'm sure he won't disappoint you guys. -)

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />Try this

http//kamranrashid.com/
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Iss link ka kia karna hai? [?]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by javed</i>
<br />This senior citizen strongly not "requests" but if Mr. Kamran is younger than me directs him to come back. I am computer illiterate. I do not know how through this Forum I can send him direct email message. If someone else can do for me, I will be obliged.

Thanks and regards
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

The email message can be sent through the forum. Just click on the e-mail poster tag and it will take you to the area where you can type the message and then click the 'send message' tag. Your message will be sent.

Regards