Accountancy Forum

Full Version: can i do CPA after ACCA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
helo guys!i m a student of matric now nd i wnt 2 do accountancy furhet!i wnt 2 do CPA atlast!so plz can any 1 tell tht after doin my ACCA frm pakistan or abroad.....CAN I DO CPA from abroad after having the degree of ACCA??or i have 2 do something after ACCA 2 do CPA ??plz give me full explaination abt it thnx waitin 4 answer!
Yes, you can do US CPA after ACCA from State of Colorado under existing rules (assuming u mean US CPA by writing only CPA and not Philipine's CPA). Do not blame me if rules change by the time you become able to sit for CPA exams.
hmmmmmm!!but if i wnt to do CPA and ACCA from holland thn wht bro?? and can u tell me that it is better to go directly to CAt after doing matriculation,i m talkin abt CAT in pak.it is better to go to inter 1st nd thn after inter CAt so we can make our base 1st.am i right?
and plz anyone can tell me tht how much time it will take to do CPA after doin ACCCA.?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bilal200545</i>
<br />helo guys!i m a student of matric now nd i wnt 2 do accountancy furhet!i wnt 2 do CPA atlast!so plz can any 1 tell tht after doin my ACCA frm pakistan or abroad.....CAN I DO CPA from abroad after having the degree of ACCA??or i have 2 do something after ACCA 2 do CPA ??plz give me full explaination abt it thnx waitin 4 answer!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

One thing i need to clarify you junior that for CPA u must have to GO USA and listen only USA CPA is preferred one as per my knowledge,
and yes the decision u gonna to made CAT after matriculation is excellent option(AGAR MUJHE KOI GUIDE KERNEY WALLAH HOTA TO I WILL DEFINATELY DO CAT RIGHTAFTER MATRIC EXAM,ICOMBCOMMBA KERKEY TIME WASTE NA KERTA)
Short route to be certified/qualified accountant is Matric -> CAT->ACCA --> join firm for 3/5 years+ CIA/CPA or whatever.instead of pathetic ICOM,BCOM i am sorry em not degrading bothicomrs bcomrs but its the fact i also topper of both icom,bcom but advising you to do so.... All the best Abdul Samad.MBA,ACCA
http//www.linkedin.com/in/seesamad