Accountancy Forum

Full Version: What should i do in vacations so that it can help:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What should i do in vacations so that it can help me in doing C.A ...
I have recently given papers of INTERMEDIATE and i got 2-3 months Vacations...i want to ask what should i do in these Vacations so that it can help me in Completing C.A ...
plz reply as soon as possible..
I am waiting for most of the replies..!!
plz do reply..i am new in this forum....
plz koi to reply kroo...sirf visit mat kro...koi to suggestion do..!
Dear Faisal,
It's good to see that you are really interested in C.A and if you to do something in your vacations i will tell you each and every thing in detail which will help you a lot in your module A because i have passed this time in which you are standing.If you really need some advice don't hesitate to contact.You can contact me through email my email id is faizan.brain@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Faizan
Lambiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan kar so jaooooooooooooooooo.....
Yar it's really very very simple, do as the faizee bhai said, he is really nice person and he will help you out otherwise take the books and study them from alif to yay.....
Or follow me...................
Open the link given below...
http//www.icap.org.pk/downloads/catalog/035726-recommended%20reading.pdf
then you will find the ICAP recommended books of all modules but focus on 1st module having 2 or 3 first papers and then buy the books.....
now i am going to tell you about syllabus.....
http//www.icap.org.pk/downloads/catalog/051115-syllabusfoundation.pdf
and this the link for syllabus of 1st two modules....
now search the recommended topics in the recommended books and then tick them and then study them by yourself or by any tutor..........
i think for the quantitative method, for maths you should study 1st, 1st year books study matrixes and determinants from them then start them from MM Mirza's book and then from budnik's book, 1st year book contain 2*2 order derterminants....
finance math from the MM Mirza's book..... calculus from second year book and then form these books..... and some of the topics of basic maths from 1st year books,,,,, but be sure that this is a part of your study not pure study to pass the ICAP papers you should build up your approach at very high level so it is supplementary study for your vacations....
for stats you should first study BSc part I and II books by Sher Mohd Chowdhary to build up your concepts because it is very easy written book you can understand it at first attempt and then start Walpole's book with it first you do topic from Sher's book and then form walpole's book....
i think you will find all the topics in Sher's two books.....
for functional english follow the recommended books of ICAP and also purchase Feroze Son's book of grammar part III it is very good book and will help you a lot...
study also Norman Lewis's book and also high school english grammar book too it is very good books for composition and vocabulary.....
also study other books recommended by ICAP.....
Yar there are a lot of books what i tell you what not, what i say.....
for Economics and Finance study Nordhaus's book, Mohd nasir's book which student study in Bcom form ilmi kitab khana it is easy book and build your initial concepts.... then study Semuelson and nordhause book and then KK Dewette book.....
and for the Intr. to Financial Accounting there are a lot of books because it is my favourite subject......
but you should study Modern Accountancy by Mukherjee this is very good book for accounting and it will reach you at that level that you need no any other book to study, and study branch accounts form MA Ghani's book or Mukherjee books vol II, other books are
business Accounting by Frank wood
Essential of accounting by MH Zubairi, in this book you will find theoritical section almost all...
Financial Accounting by Meigs and Meigs
Advance accounts by MC Shukla and Gupta..........
Bus yaar i am tired i think its enough.... ye books parte parte app ka CA bi complete ho jahe gaaaaa........... vocation to cocations hain... thanks kehnay ki koe zarurat nahe hai because apna yeh assoooool hai keh dosti main na thanks chalta hai or na he please even you can order me to do something.......................
if you still not understand then place the headphone on your ears and enjoy the music and hell with the CA............ enjoy baby.................
Thanks a lot faizee bhai,mappleapple bhai...
thanks a lot for ur references..
i will surely contact u faizee bhai...!!
n mappleapple thanks...