Accountancy Forum

Full Version: JAZIYA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many have either through their sweet innocence or woefully deliberately have criticized much the Taliban seeking Jaziya from the Sikhs in Swat. I am Al-Hamadolliah a Muslim. I am paying Jaziya to so called foreign investors of Karachi Electric Supply Corporation for 16 out of 24 hours non provisioning of any electricity to me. I am paying regular Jaziya to my area MQM field workers against which I get protection to my small shop. The other a letter appeared from a citizen of Karachi praising the senior most columnist Irshad Ahmed Haqqani for addressing the Chief Justice of Pakistan narrating how the PTCL service was deteriorating and how it was charging more and more under new techniques eg reduction call duration, now concealing the details of dialed numbers form the Bills. I am paying monthly Jaziya to the owners of Dubi based Etisalat through PTCL. I am paying regular Jazia to the Government of Pakistan through different taxes for wanting my protection in return despite knowing the one who cannot protect itself how can it protect me. Brothers do not burn your blood on these things. Till January 2009 I had been working in Saudi Arabia. I had regularly been paying Jaziya to the Pakistan Embassy in shape of tax in the name of Pakistani community welfare fund out of which hotel expenses were paid for more than 240 “elite poor” who came for Umrah last year with Zasif Ali Zardari. My Sikh brothers do be disheartened we all are paying Jazia.

Hahahaha... dho daalaa. Nice job.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lettertoshahid</i>
<br />Many have either through their sweet innocence or woefully deliberately have criticized much the Taliban seeking Jaziya from the Sikhs in Swat. I am Al-Hamadolliah a Muslim. I am paying Jaziya to so called foreign investors of Karachi Electric Supply Corporation for 16 out of 24 hours non provisioning of any electricity to me. I am paying regular Jaziya to my area MQM field workers against which I get protection to my small shop. The other a letter appeared from a citizen of Karachi praising the senior most columnist Irshad Ahmed Haqqani for addressing the Chief Justice of Pakistan narrating how the PTCL service was deteriorating and how it was charging more and more under new techniques eg reduction call duration, now concealing the details of dialed numbers form the Bills. I am paying monthly Jaziya to the owners of Dubi based Etisalat through PTCL. I am paying regular Jazia to the Government of Pakistan through different taxes for wanting my protection in return despite knowing the one who cannot protect itself how can it protect me. Brothers do not burn your blood on these things. Till January 2009 I had been working in Saudi Arabia. I had regularly been paying Jaziya to the Pakistan Embassy in shape of tax in the name of Pakistani community welfare fund out of which hotel expenses were paid for more than 240 “elite poor” who came for Umrah last year with Zasif Ali Zardari. My Sikh brothers do be disheartened we all are paying Jazia.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Painful yet true!

lolzz...
lolzz
Dont Worry Brother.....

These r the Comforts of Capitalist & Decomcratic system