Accountancy Forum

Full Version: OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS REAL REPRESENTATIVES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Addressing the Pakistani community in Paris coming from USA for a visit to Pakistan, Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari said that the Pakistanis working abroad were the real Representatives of the country. Twenty years ago during General Zia tenure a term was invented that Pakistanis working abroad were the “real” Ambassadors of Pakistan. These Pakistanis are today the real Representatives but Mr. Asif Ali Zardari and his office staff has no time at all to attend to and even acknowledge a single line cyclostyled acknowledgment if these so called Real Representatives address him any problem. General Zia had the courtesy to ask his senior staff to acknowledge and thank and sometime during late night hours he himself personally telephoned these unknown “Ambassadors of Pakistan”. He was a dictator but today we have democracy. The first Martial Law I saw was in 1953-54 when General Azam Khan became Martial Law Administrator. Then I saw Ayub, Yahya, Bhotto’s civil Martial Law and finally of General Zia. I always found these dictators as far as ordinary man is concerned they responded them while all democrats always only on radio/press spoke about good administration but never ever took any note of any letter coming to them addressed by a street man.