Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Firms Not Inducting Students
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Salam All...
coming to the point directly...let alone the big 4 or 5....other firms are also very very reluctant in hiring new trainees...i heard BDO dint even consider CA-Students for some time....i tried thr last autumn n they said they'r not hiring this autumn...is it b'coz of bad condition of market & Firm...or bcoz of TOOO Many students getting eligible for training in firms..???

the same condition is with Hyder Bhimji..AHLN...Munif Ziauddin and Riaz Ahmed & Co...this situation shows up to be leading to a very gloomy Future...I m not gettin even a hint Wat to do ryt now n whr to apply !!! I've got only 1 paper Referral of Module-D...n i dont see any opportunity anywhr currently !!!
Its sad 2 say dat.. but it's true.....

othr firms is demanding CA inter which is in pretty reasonable supply in market especially in karachi... above dat dey are prefering students having varying degree of refrences... if dis remain as it is... i wonder where v wd gO.... [?]...

At dis rate, it can be concluded, In near future, CA Qualified will have da same job crisis as ACCA and B.com stdent have...

Under such adverse condition... i perceive u have 3 options...

1) Look for da solid reference..
2) Think of other degree aswell including CIMA,CFA,ICMA or ACCA if u can afford time and money.
3)even if u get into SME's Firm, u have 2 get urself recognized from Icap Platform in different seminars...

Yes i think u r right, but still struggle for the best place in ca internship you have an ability to make difference and dont believe in people's biography and persanal observation about what is going on. brother carry on your study and dont lose heart.i am willing to join ca after my pipfa completion.what should i do.
Firms are not hiring .Do not why .recently,i have done CA INTER and still looking for job in some bg firms(ofcourse,other than big4).I has submitted my CV but have not get any call from any firm.I am considersing to apply in small firms.Avais Hyder is also not hiring this time.
Bdo and AASR have not even consider either to hire or not.
Initially ICAP was killing us Alone....now CA Firms r also having their share in it !!!

It looks pretty Bleaky ahead...simply !!!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jsiddiqui_84</i>
<br />Initially ICAP was killing us Alone....now CA Firms r also having their share in it !!!

It looks pretty Bleaky ahead...simply !!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">RIGHTLY SAID.... Can any one guide any other names of good firms....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jsiddiqui_84</i>
<br />Salam All...
coming to the point directly...let alone the big 4 or 5....other firms are also very very reluctant in hiring new trainees...i heard BDO dint even consider CA-Students for some time....i tried thr last autumn n they said they'r not hiring this autumn...is it b'coz of bad condition of market & Firm...or bcoz of TOOO Many students getting eligible for training in firms..???

the same condition is with Hyder Bhimji..AHLN...Munif Ziauddin and Riaz Ahmed & Co...this situation shows up to be leading to a very gloomy Future...I m not gettin even a hint Wat to do ryt now n whr to apply !!! I've got only 1 paper Referral of Module-D...n i dont see any opportunity anywhr currently !!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Same out here even... so what do u plan next... do u got hold of any firm or what will be the next step ahead?
I think Riaz ahmed and Hyder bhimji will start inducting on/after june09
and only rir is hiring ppls..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ahstpk</i>
<br />I think Riaz ahmed and Hyder bhimji will start inducting on/after june09
and only rir is hiring ppls..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Riaz Ahmed saqib gohar is inducting CA inter.
Can some tell me which is better riaz ahmed saqib gohar or riaz ahmed and what is ranking of these firms?

Riaz Ahmed saqib gohar is inducting CA inter.
Can some tell me which is better riaz ahmed saqib gohar or riaz ahmed and what is ranking of these firms?
[/quote]

RiazAhmed Firm is bettr.... it is in tOp tEn
All students who have passed their CA inter are just getting wasted by running around the firms.If i had known this before i would not have chosen this profession. Evan i was called from two or three firms but they ended up saying that they are in dire consequences and could not afford trainees. I informed ICAP of the situation then i got the reply that they were opening training in industrial sector.Last week they told me that by-laws of industrial training are in their final stages.By the end of july training will be allowed in industry which they will enlist.I think it is a good development CA inter students will achieve what they deserve.I also request you to please send bulk emails to ICAP informing them how distressful and disgraceful this waste of time is causing you so that they expedite the process.

Cheers
100% rit condition in firms r worse not bad.an intrstng firm that in most of small firms from senior to audit manger r not ca- intr qualified radr they r bcom pass r doing s.thng elseb bt not ca.i hav not have any hop of ours as CA- QUALIFIED,WE WILL BE TRETD JUST LIK AS DOCTOTRS
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by greelya</i>
<br />100% rit condition in firms r worse not bad.an intrstng firm that in most of small firms from senior to audit manger r not ca- intr qualified radr they r bcom pass r doing s.thng elseb bt not ca.i hav not have any hop of ours as CA- QUALIFIED,WE WILL BE TRETD JUST LIK AS DOCTOTRS
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You are quite right greelya.All over the world CAs are demanded but this is strange country where CA inter passed students are just getting wasted.As ICAP allows training in industry you will see firms will be running for CA inter students sooner or later.Insahallah soon all will see.

cheers
well yar iam also watng for anouncment of"articlship in industry",but WHEN THEY WILL ANOUNCE IT.ONCE WE GET REGSTRD IN SMAL firms tahn it is dificlt to leave firms.ICAP KA HAL YE HA"HUM KHAK HOGAENGE TM(ICAP) KO KHABR HONE TAK"
hey does KPMG dubai hires CA inter of icap for articles?
Pages: 1 2