Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Is there any Finencial Assistance For CAT and ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA
I Cant Afford the expenditure of Tutors for CAT and ACCA
i visited the main webs of ACCA and CA
I Saw there is finencial assistance for needy students for CA
but tell me how can i get finencial assistance for my CAT
if there is any financial assistance,loan in any bank in pakistan, please help me i am so bore
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shashan</i>
<br />AOA
I Cant Afford the expenditure of Tutors for CAT and ACCA
i visited the main webs of ACCA and CA
I Saw there is finencial assistance for needy students for CA
but tell me how can i get finencial assistance for my CAT
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
No as per my knowledge, but pls check with NBP or Meezan bk is they provide you for study. whydont u start a job to support ur studies why been a parasites on parents,kisi tarha part2 tek qualify kar lo join da firm and save monthly installments for study support... dunno if it works with you
OH MY GOD I NEED THIS ALL,THANKS DEAR,CAN YOU TELL ME I.i can job during CAT or not.and pls tell me is it easy as doing CA.
Start giving tuitions. Thats what i did during my ACCA studies so as to cover my study expenses.
Keep visiting ACCA website so as to find new scholarship programs such as the one on the following link
http//www.accaglobal.com/scholarship/apply/

Or There is another way by doing Part time job

if someone is doing B.Com along with CAT/ACCA then after completion he can do job at any Office as an Accountant
Student loan is Bad Idea b/c it would give Burden not to ourself but to our parents

By earning Scholarship is great but hard way to ease Education Expenses
isnt there any problem to do CAT/ACCA and B.com at same time
I think that its a gud plan but.....

it could be only possible if u can give justified time to both things
ohhh thanks to all