Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Taseer Hadi(KPMG) OR Ferguson(PWC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.
I got admission from both of the above firms for CA articles and I dont know which one to go for as i am not very much aware of firms.
Pls help me decide. With reasons.
Thanks in advance
PWC is atm one of the best firms in Pakistan..

Why would you want to join anywhere else anyway?
no question....go for Ferguson-PWC
definitely fergusons.. their is no comparison btw kpmg and fergusons
ofcourse pwc
u r so lucky man u got admission from both can u give some tips to us regarding pwc and kpmg articleship
Yes please give us some advice as to how to go about the application procedure, and what the respective firms require and ask of you. It will be a lot of help!
1.go fill form
2.be good academically
3. most important ( have a BIG REFERENCE OR LOTS OF GOOD LUCK)
My question is somehow irrelevant. The question is that whether Governor Punjab Mr. Salman Tasir is charted accountant or not. I have heard that he is charted accountant and a partner of Tasir Hadi & Co, Charted Accountants.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by valiant_omer</i>
<br />Hi guys.
I got admission from both of the above firms for CA articles and I dont know which one to go for as i am not very much aware of firms.
Pls help me decide. With reasons.
Thanks in advance
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
yes...he is a chartered accountant from ICAEW..
he was the partner of the firm when it was formed.....but now he is not a partner...only his name is with the firm...
Thank you Nouman

Regards,

Awais Aftab
yes...he is a chartered accountant from ICAEW..
he was the partner of the firm when it was formed.....but now he is not a partner...only his name is with the firm...
Do not treat the forum like a public chat room. Only post messages which are helpful or add value to the web experience of forum members.

Search before posting. Please take time to search before you post. Topics with duplicate titles/themes will be locked/removed. Do not post a topic in more than one forum.

Be descriptive with your Topic titles. Try to describe what this topic or your query is about. Topics with titles such as "Help me" or "Help!!!" will be immediately deleted.

Post in the correct forum. Please ensure that the subject matter of your topic relates to the theme of the forum.

Do not advertise/promote your products/services/websites. Violating posts/threads will be deleted without prior notice.

Do not engage in "verbal battles" with other members. If you note any member violating forum posting guidelines, immediately report it to the forum administrator.

Do not use multiple IDs. Using multiple IDs goes against the ethics, spirit and rules of this board. We record the login information of each member and will block all accounts including a member's original account. If you have a genuine reason of using more than one ID, inform the admin in advance so that we may remove you from our auto-generated blacklist.

Appropriate action will be taken against members violating forum rules and guidelines to which every registered member has agreed to at the time of registration.