Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Withholding tax on Insurance Premium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Frndz
I know, we do not deduct withholding tax on payments of Insurance Premium but i want to know the reference for non deduction of tax.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Farhan2009</i>
<br />Dear Frndz
I know, we do not deduct withholding tax on payments of Insurance Premium but i want to know the reference for non deduction of tax.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shahidmobeen</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Farhan2009</i>
<br />Dear Frndz

Please refer to circular No.1(25)IT-I/80 dated october 1, 1980.
the circular clearly exempt the insurance premium from withholding tax.
Dear Shahid,
I cant find this circular ay FBR Website, please check again and tell the exact reference.
Regards
Farhan
anyone provide excel sheet of Income tax calculation 2009-10 employee can avail 10% medical exemption while calculating the tax.if organization does not provide medical.
Inform your email to send salary tax calc.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zara khan</i>
<br />anyone provide excel sheet of Income tax calculation 2009-10 employee can avail 10% medical exemption while calculating the tax.if organization does not provide medical.