Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Future of ACCA without firm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

In the current situation of the big 4 firms I would like to know the future of ACCA without firm. This is an important topic.

Regards
Hi,
I also want to know about same, Hope some one answers soon !
ACCA's can have good future without working with an audit firm.
The future will depend on the company you join (size, nature & progression opportunities in the company). The larger the company is the better it would be for you.

Gaining experience is very necessary whether its with a firm or some other organization also full qualification is very important. I'm currently working with a firm & I plan to complete ACCA, BSc Hons degree & the Oxford Brookes MBA (or other foreign MBA).

Also if you get some experience with a small company, you have the option to move into a big company when your qualification improves & with some experience (& links are important too)

I've seen some ACCA's with pure non-firm experience & they are doing very good earning upto 100,000 with 6 to 7 years of experience.
aoa bro if u really want to get job in present cndtns u should dfntly get experince in and audit firm i was talking to a CFO of one of the largest textile company in pakistan and i asked him abt market for acca's with audit firm experince and he told me there is a gap of say 15000 if u dnt have any audit firm experince plus dnt expect a salary above 40000 in pakistan may be im telling u 5000+ these are the conditions of Acca affiliate
ACCAs , ACAs , FCCA and FCAs are requested to comment