Accountancy Forum

Full Version: which university for MBA in Islamabad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi .... i want to do MBA and i have done my b.com ....plz tell me which university in islamabad is best and have sme value in the market plz help me coz i have limited time .
.islamic university
.bahria
.iqra
.maju
.foundation university
.quaid e azam
some told me islamic is good others told me bahria is good what should i do plz help.
Salam Ahmad;

Well first of all , if you want to go for best university in islambad having core value in market than go for NUST Business school..It is best in Islamabad.But however,let me tell you first..you have done B.com which is 14 years of education..High value universities require 4-year Bachelors degree or having 16 years of education..you may get further knowledge from the website of those universities by searching their name in google..TC
Quaid-e-Azam University

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ahmad_k02</i>
<br />hi .... i want to do MBA and i have done my b.com ....plz tell me which university in islamabad is best and have sme value in the market plz help me coz i have limited time .
.islamic university
.bahria
.iqra
.maju
.foundation university
.quaid e azam
some told me islamic is good others told me bahria is good what should i do plz help.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear I also belong from Islamabad in my opinion both Quaid-e-Azam and Islamic Internationl University are both good for MBA. NUST's MBA is also considered as frequently acceptable degree by multinational companies . But the all other universities that you have mentioned in your post are below average. You first priority should be getting admission in Quaid-e-Azam University which is at number one in all analytical surveys of Pakistani universities.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
thank u very much awaisaftab.
i ll inshallah apply for islamic and quaid e azam