Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MUSHARRAF VACATES ARMY HOUSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

On the background of General Muzharraf vacating the army house the newspapers stated that General Musharraf who now a days is in UK, is shifting to UK and is currently about purchasing a flat in London. Reacting to it as usual Brig (Retd) Rashid Qureshi strongly contradicted this news and warned media of serving legal notice. In my long life particularly during the last about three decades I have read and heard such unaccountable number of threats of taking the journalists, the newspapers to courts but has never ever seen even a single one actually doing so reason always being all those who threat are always invariably liars. I do remember having read a news about two years back(not our Pakistani media which according to General Musharraf is suffering from “Ansar-burni phobia” publishes articles without prior verifications of the facts or still is an immature press in the words of our present president Asif Zardari). It was published by the Saudi Arabian’s Daily Urdu News Jeddah that Begum Mushraff who was then going to US to attend graduation of their daughter on her return back would stay in Boston (or Hoston) for renovation of their property there. I might still have this press item with me. There is no doubt all our leaders, even today’s middle lower level ones have created properties outside for their kids.