Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Fixed Asset Register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can anyone provide me the format of Fixed Asset Register. If anyone provide me it I shall be highly obliged. Please also tell me whether we can maintain Fixed Asset Register in Excel and then get print out on A-4 size normal paper or it is necessary to maintain the register on register which are available in markets like Ledger,Journal and Attendence Registers. Is Fixed Asset Register is also available in market.
I have heared that the format of Fixed Asset Register is given in Audit Manual,issued by ICAP. How I can get this format?

At which cost the fixed assets shall be recorded in Fixed Asset Register. If such register was not being maintained previously then can I record the assets at the beginning balances of financial year 2008-09.

Regards,

Awais Aftab

Awais,
I have sent you the format of Fixed assets at your email address,
It may be maintained on Excel and be printed out on any sized paper.

It depends on the company policy to keep records of its own choice where there is no constrains specified in any Law contrary to this, however, there is a prescribed format issued by ICAP, the same has been sent to your email address.

Best Regards,
Faisal Javaid

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faisal_desperado</i>
<br />Awais,
I have sent you the format of Fixed assets at your email address,
It may be maintained on Excel and be printed out on any sized paper.

It depends on the company policy to keep records of its own choice where there is no constrains specified in any Law contrary to this, however, there is a prescribed format issued by ICAP, the same has been sent to your email address.

Best Regards,
Faisal Javaid

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Faisal,
I have received your mail. Thanks a lot sir!

Thanks & regards.

Awais Aftab

Can I record only beginnig balance of assets and additions and deletions during the year. Is it necessary to record each item of each asset individually for each purchas and alot code no to each asset item.

Regards,

Awais Aftab.
plz send to me too, i,ll really obliged
plz send it at this mail address
altee.itsme@gmail.com
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />Can I record only beginnig balance of assets and additions and deletions during the year. Is it necessary to record each item of each asset individually for each purchas and alot code no to each asset item.

Regards,

Awais Aftab.
Recording begining balance is sufficient and no retrospection is required in this regard,
Use only main heads instead of sub heads of each type of asset.

Best Regards,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by altee.itsme</i>
<br />plz send it at this mail address
altee.itsme@gmail.com

Email sent

regards,
Dear Faisal,

I would be thankful if you forward the format of fixed asset register to me at my email address

amahmood_satti@yahoo.com

Regards,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by amahmood_satti</i>
<br />Dear Faisal,

I would be thankful if you forward the format of fixed asset register to me at my email address

amahmood_satti@yahoo.com

Regards,

Sent,

Regards,
whether the fixed asset register of each financial year shall be maintained separately or not?

Regards,

Awais Aftab
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />whether the fixed asset register of each financial year shall be maintained separately or not?

Regards,

Awais Aftab

Awais ,
This is to be produced in each financial year, written down value of current year will be shown as the begining balance in the next year....

I think, Fixed assets must have been recorded elsewhere prior to maintaining this, record those written down values, which were closed last year as a begining balance in the current year and start doing the same practise henceforth.

Best Regards,
Dear faisal,

Can u send the format of fixed assets register at my email address or post the link here.

my email address is musamah@live.com
Can anyone also send me the Fixed Assets Format at my email i.e. getsaz@hotmail.com
Can anyone also send me the Fixed Assets Format at kamrantariq@live.com
Pages: 1 2 3