Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Report writing, Auding and Mang.accounting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA to all,
I want to prepare myself in these subjects. I am in pipfa final. I want to do my pipfa in minimum time period. For your kind information, only 5 student are passed in final stage this year. What are the recommended books that make me able to pass these papers. I want to go CA after pipfa. That is why i want to do this this year and appear in march 2010 for Ca in c module.
Irfan,
For Report Writing ,
<b>Herta A. Murphy, Herbert William Hildebrandt </b>

For Auditing ,
<b>Javed Zuberi, Khawaja Amjad Saeed and ISA by ICAP</b>

For Management Accounting,
<b>Cost Accounting by F. Usry, H. Hammer & Adolph
Matz</b> for intermediate level
For advanced illustrations , <b>Management and Cost Accounting by Colin Drury</b> is best,

Best Regards,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faisal_desperado</i>
<br />Irfan,
For Report Writing ,

For Auditing ,

[/b] is best,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
where can i download these books from?

For Management and Cost Accounting the book of Advanced Cost Accounting written by SP Jain is also good but it is too advance.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
rabia-k,
These books are not available to be downloaded across the net, however, someone may have sufficient acquaintance with regards to availablity of these books over the net.

Best Regards,
Awais,
For PIPFA level, Colin Drury, SP Jain & Saxena may not be advisable, however, one can use these books for advanced illustrations.

Best Regards,
Hi can any body tell me here that from which institute should i start ca in islamabad (CFMS?, SKANS? OR NCBMS?)........ PLZ help me i m really confused....!!!!!!!!
i want to get adresses of top ten audit firms in karachi
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by irfan kazim</i>
<br />AOA to all,
I want to prepare myself in these subjects. I am in pipfa final. I want to do my pipfa in minimum time period. For your kind information, only 5 student are passed in final stage this year. What are the recommended books that make me able to pass these papers. I want to go CA after pipfa. That is why i want to do this
this year and appear in march 2010 for Ca in c module.
wht are books for company law and IT
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faisal_desperado</i>
<br />Irfan,
For Report Writing ,

For Auditing ,

For Management Accounting,
<b>Cost Accounting by F. Usry, H. Hammer & Adolph
Matz</b> for intermediate level
For advanced illustrations , <b>Management and Cost Accounting by Colin Drury</b> is best,

Best Regards,

<br />rabia-k,
These books are not available to be downloaded across the net, however, someone may have sufficient acquaintance with regards to availablity of these books over the net.

Best Regards,
may i know who is that someone?
[/quote]
may i know who is that someone?
[/quote]

rabia-k,
As far as i know, these books are not available over the net, except "Management And Cost Accouting by Colin Drury", which may be approached, using the following link,

http//books.google.com.pk/books?id=8SaARYOflPIC&pg=PA1&dq=management+and+cost+accounting+by+colin+drury

Best Regards,