Accountancy Forum

Full Version: canada ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am new to this field, so need help.
Actually, I will complete my b.com this year in Pakistan and hopefully will be immigrating to Canada by next year. My problem is whether I should register foe ACCA in Pakistan or Canada. Please advise. Moreover, please guide me if there are some other courses that I can go for in Canada and also if I do ACCA, will I have to get license in Canada before applying for the job.

Need help,
coolangy
hi ,

u will get nothing in canada, i went on immigration and came back. taxi driving and labour job waiting for u .
bye<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by coolangy</i>
<br />Hi,

Actually, I will complete my b.com this year in Pakistan and hopefully will be immigrating to Canada by next year. My problem is whether I should register foe ACCA in Pakistan or Canada. Please advise. Moreover, please guide me if there are some other courses that I can go for in Canada and also if I do ACCA, will I have to get license in Canada before applying for the job.

Need help,
coolangy
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Hi

If you are considering to immigrate to Canada, this is a good move. Given that ACCA is a global network, therefore i believe that you can register for the ACCA exam in Pakistan while waiting for the time to move. Given that Canada will start applying IFRS soon (i think by 2014) then by the time you complete your ACCA, Canada will be already applying IFRS and the demand for candidates having knowledge in IFRS will increase in Canada. And you can easily get a job.

I would advise you to start preparing for the ACCA exam as soon as possible.

Hope the above bring lights to your question.

Cheers

Rafick
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by old leopard</i>
<br />hi ,

u will get nothing in canada, i went on immigration and came back. taxi driving and labour job waiting for u .
bye<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by coolangy</i>
<br />Hi,

Need help,
coolangy

wats ur qualification ??? may I ask ??