Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Stock Exchange business related trainings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am in Islamabad. Can anybody suggest me any trainings/short courses offered by any institute in Islamabad/Rawalpindi which provide the basic training regarding stock exchange business. It would be great if the training is more practical oriented.

Regards
I also live in Islamabad. No, dear there is no such training institute in Islamabad .I suggest that join any brokage house as trainee. The practical training that you will get from a brokage house will be worthwhile and you will be able to start a highly rewarding career in stock exchage industry.Usually very small sum is paid in brokage houses to internees but dont care of it. The work of stock exchange requires much practical experience. If you have been remained a commerce student then it will be also very beneficial for you. There are a number of brokage houses and equity companies in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. You can get their addresses from the web site of Islamabad stock exchange.

Regards,

Awais Aftab