Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HeLlo ALl Members,
i need some information regarding CA after ACCA i have heard that Exemption is being offered to ACCA for A to D module.. As after that i will go for the articles by Audit firms that will 3 years but if i would'nt clear it it will be extended to 3.5 years so if i won't able to pass E and F module in 3.5 year will i also loss my ACCA membership... or will i still get ACCA membership?
I need urgent reply i am very confused
Byez
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sunnydewan</i>
<br />HeLlo ALl Members,
i need some information regarding CA after ACCA i have heard that Exemption is being offered to ACCA for A to D module.. As after that i will go for the articles by Audit firms that will 3 years but if i would'nt clear it it will be extended to 3.5 years so if i won't able to pass E and F module in 3.5 year will i also loss my ACCA membership... or will i still get ACCA membership?
I need urgent reply i am very confused
Byez
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
DEAR YOU CAN DO ARTICLESHIP FOR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME