Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ICMAP Studies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,

Good morning

Thanks a lot for your guidence. actually I am here in Dubai, working as an Accountant, and you know that studying with job is very difficult, that is why I want that I sholud get guidence regarding books so that I should study a right book in order to prepare well for exams.

Please also advise if Synopsis of taxes in pakistan is sufficient for preparation of Business Taxation papaer of stage-3.

With Thanks & Best Wishes

M saleem
Well, i personally think, its pretty much enough but may you can also check Khalid Petiwala's new book which includes ordinance as well.
Dear Muhammad Saleem,
I personally studied this book and passed the paper of taxation in first attemp. Its a good book and cover whole syllabus of Business Taxation. I suggest that study this book from 4 to 5 days continuously with full concentration and go through all topics. You wil be able to pass business taxation.

Awais Aftab
Dear All.

Thanks for your guidence.

Canyou pleace also advise me about the book of integrated management to prepare for the examof Integrated management stage -4 of ICMAP.
Thanks is advance for your help.
With Best Wishes.
M saleem
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Saleem</i>
<br />Dear All,

Good morning

Thanks a lot for your guidence. actually I am here in Dubai, working as an Accountant, and you know that studying with job is very difficult, that is why I want that I sholud get guidence regarding books so that I should study a right book in order to prepare well for exams.

Please also advise if Synopsis of taxes in pakistan is sufficient for preparation of Business Taxation papaer of stage-3.

With Thanks & Best Wishes

M saleem
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">DEAR I DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT IT YVET KNOW BUT I WILL ONLY SAY TO YOU THAT GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU
There are two main sections of Integrated Management i.e Strategic Management and Project Management.

For strategic management read Strategic Management by Leslie W. Rue Phyllis G. Holland and for Project Management read Project Management Body of Knowledge by Project Management Institute.

Regards,

Awais Aftab.